Thursday, December 22, 2016
Canadian Tire Centre
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Anaheim Ducks travel to Canadian Tire Centre to play the Ottawa Senators on Thursday, December 22, 2016.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Anaheim comes into this matchup having played 34 games. They have an overall record of 17-11-5 and on the road they have a record of 7-8-4. Currently they are 2nd in the Pacific Division. They've scored 95 goals and given up 97 goals for a point differential of -2. The Ducks have an overall record of 5-4-1 in their last 10 games. For the season they have an ATS record of 16-17 and an over/under record of 13-11-10. Ottawa shows up with a record of 18-11-3 including 10-5-3 at home this season. They are 2nd in the Atlantic Division. They've scored 86 goals and surrendered 88 for a goal differential of -2. The Senators have a record of 5-3-2 in their last 10 contests. Their record against the spread is 16-14 while their over/under record sits at 14-17-2.
Corey Perry has accumulated 26 total points this season for the Ducks. He has 7 goals this season with 95 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 7%. He has a total of 19 assists on the season and averages 19 minutes played per game. Cam Fowler has averaged 24 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 12% by scoring 9 goals on 73 shots. He has 13 assists giving him a total of 22 points on the season. John Gibson has 11 wins and 9 losses this season in net for the Ducks. He has had 641 shots against him and has given up 59 goals. He has made 582 saves for a save percentage of 91%.
Erik Karlsson has accumulated 30 total points this season for the Senators. He has 7 goals this season with 82 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 9%. He has a total of 23 assists on the season and averages 27 minutes played per game. Kyle Turris has averaged 19 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 19% by scoring 12 goals on 64 shots. He has 9 assists giving him a total of 21 points on the season. Mike Condon has 6 wins and 3 losses this season in net for the Senators. He has had 316 shots against him and has given up 24 goals. He has made 292 saves for a save percentage of 92%.
The Ducks have 39 total points this season. They have scored 94 goals while giving up 92 goals. They have had 108 power play opportunities and have scored 27 goals on those chances for a percentage of 25%. The Ducks have allowed 113 power play opportunities and given up 21 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 81%. They average 30 shots per game and as a team are shooting 9.51% for the season to this point. They allow 29 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 91%.
The Senators have a total of 39 points on the season. They have 17 power play goals on 101 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 17%. They have allowed 109 power play opportunities and have given up 19 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 83%. As a team, the Ducks have a total of 82 goals scored while they've given up 85 goals to this point. They average 29 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 8.82%. As a team they give up 31 shots per game and have a save percentage of 92%.
Anaheim has a Corsi percentage of 49.8% as they've attempted 1,824 shots on net at full strength while they've given up 1,838 shots on net in the same situations. Their Fenwick percentage is at 50% as they have 1,373 attempts while they've given up 1,372 shots on the defensive end. The Ducks start possessions in the offensive zone 48.8% of the time while their defensive zone percentage is at 51.2% for the season. They have 1,147 face off wins compared to 892 losses, meaning their faceoff win percentage is 56.3%. On defense Anaheim has 847 hits and they've blocked 466 shots from the opposition.
Ottawa has attempted 1,724 shots at full strength and they've given up 1,936 attempts, meaning their Corsi percentage is at 47.1% for the season. In terms of Fenwick percentage, they currently are at 48% as they have 1,269 shots while they've given up 1,372 attempts on defense. The Senators have an offensive zone percentage of 52.3% and their defensive zone percentage is 47.7% so far this season. They have a faceoff win percentage of 49.5% as they've compiled 985 face off wins this season and they have suffered 1,005 face off losses. On defense Ottawa has blocked 564 shot attempts and they have 847 hits as a unit.
Anaheim Ducks Betting Trends
The Anaheim Ducks are 16-17 straight up
The Anaheim Ducks are 13-11-10 against the over/under
Ottawa Senators Betting Trends
The Ottawa Senators are 16-14 straight up
The Ottawa Senators are 14-17-2 against the over/under
Anaheim Ducks Injuries
12/13/16 D Clayton Stoner Lower Body out indefinitely
11/17/16 LW Nicolas Kerdiles Concussion out indefinitely
10/14/16 D Simon Despres Concussion out indefinitely
10/12/16 C Nate Thompson Achilles out indefinitely
Ottawa Senators Injuries
12/20/16 GO Andrew Hammond Ankle "?" Thursday vs Anaheim
12/13/16 GO Craig Anderson Personal out indefinitely
10/09/16 LW Clarke MacArthur Concussion out indefinitely
Tony's Pick: Take Ottawa
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Tony Sink
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.