Thursday, October 27, 2016
Wells Fargo Center
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Arizona Coyotes travel to Wells Fargo Center to play the Philadelphia Flyers on Thursday, October 27, 2016. The opening line for this game has the Coyotes at +138 and the Flyers at -172. The over/under has been set at 5.5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Arizona comes into this matchup having played 6 games. They have an overall record of 1-5-0 and on the road they have a record of 0-5-0. Currently they are 7th in the Pacific Division. They've scored 17 goals and given up 26 goals for a point differential of -9. For the season they have an ATS record of 1-5 and an over/under record of 4-2-0. Philadelphia shows up with a record of 3-3-1 including 2-1-0 at home this season. They are 5th in the Metropolitan Division. They've scored 24 goals and surrendered 25 for a goal differential of -1. Their record against the spread is 2-4 while their over/under record sits at 5-1-1.
Radim Vrbata has accumulated 5 total points this season for the Coyotes. He has 3 goals this season with 17 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 18%. He has a total of 2 assists on the season and averages 17 minutes played per game. Jordan Martinook has averaged 14 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 25% by scoring 3 goals on 12 shots. He has 2 assists giving him a total of 5 points on the season. Louis Domingue has no wins and 4 losses this season in net for the Coyotes. He has had 87 shots against him and has given up 13 goals. He has made 74 saves for a save percentage of 85%.
Claude Giroux has accumulated 8 total points this season for the Flyers. He has a total of 8 assists on the season and averages 21 minutes played per game. Wayne Simmonds has averaged 20 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 20% by scoring 4 goals on 20 shots. He has 2 assists giving him a total of 6 points on the season. Steve Mason has 2 wins and 3 losses this season in net for the Flyers. He has had 142 shots against him and has given up 14 goals. He has made 128 saves for a save percentage of 90%.
The Coyotes have 2 total points this season. They have scored 17 goals while giving up 26 goals. They have had 21 power play opportunities and have scored 3 goals on those chances for a percentage of 14%. The Coyotes have allowed 18 power play opportunities and given up 5 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 72%. They average 31 shots per game and as a team are shooting 9.24% for the season to this point. They allow 34 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 88%.
The Flyers have a total of 7 points on the season. They have 7 power play goals on 26 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 27%. They have allowed 26 power play opportunities and have given up 7 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 73%. As a team, the Coyotes have a total of 24 goals scored while they've given up 25 goals to this point. They average 30 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 11.48%. As a team they give up 29 shots per game and have a save percentage of 89%.
Arizona has a Corsi percentage of 49.7% as they've attempted 356 shots on net at full strength while they've given up 361 shots on net in the same situations. Their Fenwick percentage is at 47.1% as they have 251 attempts while they've given up 282 shots on the defensive end. The Coyotes start possessions in the offensive zone 49.5% of the time while their defensive zone percentage is at 50.5% for the season. They have 191 face off wins compared to 174 losses, meaning their faceoff win percentage is 52.3%. On defense Arizona has 159 hits and they've blocked 79 shots from the opposition.
Philadelphia has attempted 395 shots at full strength and they've given up 375 attempts, meaning their Corsi percentage is at 51.3% for the season. In terms of Fenwick percentage, they currently are at 52.1% as they have 295 shots while they've given up 271 attempts on defense. The Flyers have an offensive zone percentage of 57.6% and their defensive zone percentage is 42.4% so far this season. They have a faceoff win percentage of 48% as they've compiled 200 face off wins this season and they have suffered 217 face off losses. On defense Philadelphia has blocked 104 shot attempts and they have 174 hits as a unit.
Arizona Coyotes Betting Trends
The Arizona Coyotes are 1-5 straight up
The Arizona Coyotes are 4-2-0 against the over/under
Philadelphia Flyers Betting Trends
The Philadelphia Flyers are 2-4 straight up
The Philadelphia Flyers are 5-1-1 against the over/under
Arizona Coyotes Injuries
10/23/16 GO Mike Smith Knee out indefinitely
Philadelphia Flyers Injuries
10/25/16 RW Dale Weise Suspension Served probable Thursday vs Arizona
10/20/16 LW Michael Raffl Abdominal expected to miss 2 weeks
10/08/16 D Michael Del Zotto Lower Body expected to miss 4-5 weeks
10/06/16 C Scott Laughton Lower Body expected to miss 3-4 weeks
Guy's Pick: Take Arizona
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Guy Bruhn
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.