Tuesday, October 25, 2016
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Minnesota Wild travel to TD Garden to play the Boston Bruins on Tuesday, October 25, 2016. The opening line for this game has the Wild at +101 and the Bruins at -125. The over/under has been set at 5.5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Minnesota comes into this matchup having played 6 games. They have an overall record of 3-2-1 and on the road they have a record of 0-2-1. Currently they are 2nd in the Central Division. They've scored 19 goals and given up 19 goals for a point differential of 0. For the season they have an ATS record of 3-3 and an over/under record of 3-2-1. Boston shows up with a record of 3-2-0 including 1-1-0 at home this season. They are 5th in the Atlantic Division. They've scored 15 goals and surrendered 13 for a goal differential of +2. Their record against the spread is 3-2 while their over/under record sits at 2-3-0.
Mikko Koivu has accumulated 3 total points this season for the Wild. He has 1 goal this season with 10 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 10%. He has a total of 2 assists on the season and averages 20 minutes played per game. Ryan Suter has averaged 27 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 9% by scoring 1 goal on 11 shots. He has 4 assists giving him a total of 5 points on the season. Devan Dubnyk has 2 wins and 1 loss this season in net for the Wild. He has had 113 shots against him and has given up 10 goals. He has made 103 saves for a save percentage of 91%.
Brad Marchand has accumulated 9 total points this season for the Bruins. He has 3 goals this season with 13 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 23%. He has a total of 6 assists on the season and averages 19 minutes played per game. David Pastrnak has averaged 16 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 19% by scoring 4 goals on 21 shots. He has 3 assists giving him a total of 7 points on the season. Tuukka Rask has 3 wins and no losses this season in net for the Bruins. He has had 95 shots against him and has given up 5 goals. He has made 90 saves for a save percentage of 95%.
The Wild have 7 total points this season. They have scored 19 goals while giving up 19 goals. They have had 22 power play opportunities and have scored 3 goals on those chances for a percentage of 14%. The Wild have allowed 18 power play opportunities and given up 1 goal on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 94%. They average 27 shots per game and as a team are shooting 11.66% for the season to this point. They allow 29 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 90%.
The Bruins have a total of 6 points on the season. They have 2 power play goals on 20 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 10%. They have allowed 20 power play opportunities and have given up 2 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 90%. As a team, the Wild have a total of 15 goals scored while they've given up 13 goals to this point. They average 29 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 10.42%. As a team they give up 30 shots per game and have a save percentage of 91%.
Minnesota has a Corsi percentage of 49.8% as they've attempted 308 shots on net at full strength while they've given up 311 shots on net in the same situations. Their Fenwick percentage is at 49.5% as they have 226 attempts while they've given up 231 shots on the defensive end. The Wild start possessions in the offensive zone 51.7% of the time while their defensive zone percentage is at 48.3% for the season. They have 180 face off wins compared to 170 losses, meaning their faceoff win percentage is 51.4%. On defense Minnesota has 103 hits and they've blocked 80 shots from the opposition.
Boston has attempted 290 shots at full strength and they've given up 279 attempts, meaning their Corsi percentage is at 51% for the season. In terms of Fenwick percentage, they currently are at 51.3% as they have 215 shots while they've given up 204 attempts on defense. The Bruins have an offensive zone percentage of 52.3% and their defensive zone percentage is 47.7% so far this season. They have a faceoff win percentage of 48.2% as they've compiled 150 face off wins this season and they have suffered 161 face off losses. On defense Boston has blocked 75 shot attempts and they have 113 hits as a unit.
Minnesota Wild Betting Trends
The Minnesota Wild are 3-3 straight up
The Minnesota Wild are 3-2-1 against the over/under
Boston Bruins Betting Trends
The Boston Bruins are 3-2 straight up
The Boston Bruins are 2-3-0 against the over/under
Minnesota Wild Injuries
10/23/16 C Erik Haula Lower Body "?" Tuesday vs Boston
10/23/16 D Jared Spurgeon Upper Body "?" Tuesday vs Boston
10/10/16 D Victor Bartley Tricep out indefinitely
Boston Bruins Injuries
10/24/16 GO Anton Khudobin Undisclosed "?" Tuesday vs. Minnesota
10/22/16 D Adam McQuaid Upper Body "?" Tuesday vs Minnesota
10/22/16 GO Tuukka Rask Hamstring out indefinitely
10/12/16 D Kevan Miller Hand expected to miss 6 weeks
10/10/16 C Frank Vatrano Foot out indefinitely
Josh's Pick: Take Boston
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Josh Schonwald
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.