Wednesday, October 26, 2016
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Nashville Predators travel to Honda Center to play the Anaheim Ducks on Wednesday, October 26, 2016. The opening line for this game has the Predators at +100 and the Ducks at -123. The over/under has been set at 5.5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Nashville comes into this matchup having played 5 games. They have an overall record of 2-3-0 and on the road they have a record of 0-2-0. Currently they are 6th in the Central Division. They've scored 15 goals and given up 15 goals for a point differential of 0. For the season they have an ATS record of 2-3 and an over/under record of 3-1-1. Anaheim shows up with a record of 2-3-1 including 1-0-0 at home this season. They are 4th in the Pacific Division. They've scored 14 goals and surrendered 16 for a goal differential of -2. Their record against the spread is 2-4 while their over/under record sits at 2-2-2.
Ryan Johansen has accumulated 4 total points this season for the Predators. He has a total of 4 assists on the season and averages 16 minutes played per game. Roman Josi has averaged 25 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 7% by scoring 1 goal on 15 shots. He has 3 assists giving him a total of 4 points on the season. Pekka Rinne has 1 win and 2 losses this season in net for the Predators. He has had 103 shots against him and has given up 8 goals. He has made 95 saves for a save percentage of 92%.
Corey Perry has accumulated 5 total points this season for the Ducks. He has 3 goals this season with 23 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 13%. He has a total of 2 assists on the season and averages 20 minutes played per game. Ryan Getzlaf has averaged 21 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 5% by scoring 1 goal on 20 shots. He has 7 assists giving him a total of 8 points on the season. John Gibson has 2 wins and 2 losses this season in net for the Ducks. He has had 119 shots against him and has given up 13 goals. He has made 106 saves for a save percentage of 89%.
The Predators have 4 total points this season. They have scored 15 goals while giving up 15 goals. They have had 19 power play opportunities and have scored 9 goals on those chances for a percentage of 47%. The Predators have allowed 18 power play opportunities and given up 4 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 78%. They average 31 shots per game and as a team are shooting 9.74% for the season to this point. They allow 33 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 92%.
The Ducks have a total of 5 points on the season. They have 3 power play goals on 20 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 15%. They have allowed 27 power play opportunities and have given up 4 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 85%. As a team, the Predators have a total of 14 goals scored while they've given up 16 goals to this point. They average 31 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 7.61%. As a team they give up 27 shots per game and have a save percentage of 90%.
Nashville has a Corsi percentage of 45.7% as they've attempted 262 shots on net at full strength while they've given up 311 shots on net in the same situations. Their Fenwick percentage is at 44.4% as they have 190 attempts while they've given up 238 shots on the defensive end. The Predators start possessions in the offensive zone 49.5% of the time while their defensive zone percentage is at 50.5% for the season. They have 152 face off wins compared to 158 losses, meaning their faceoff win percentage is 49%. On defense Nashville has 103 hits and they've blocked 73 shots from the opposition.
Anaheim has attempted 344 shots at full strength and they've given up 299 attempts, meaning their Corsi percentage is at 53.5% for the season. In terms of Fenwick percentage, they currently are at 52.7% as they have 252 shots while they've given up 226 attempts on defense. The Ducks have an offensive zone percentage of 55.3% and their defensive zone percentage is 44.7% so far this season. They have a faceoff win percentage of 59.8% as they've compiled 213 face off wins this season and they have suffered 143 face off losses. On defense Anaheim has blocked 73 shot attempts and they have 164 hits as a unit.
Nashville Predators Betting Trends
The Nashville Predators are 2-3 straight up
The Nashville Predators are 3-1-1 against the over/under
Anaheim Ducks Betting Trends
The Anaheim Ducks are 2-4 straight up
The Anaheim Ducks are 2-2-2 against the over/under
Nashville Predators Injuries
10/25/16 GO Pekka Rinne Food Poisoning probable Wednesday vs. Anaheim
10/22/16 C Cody Bass Upper Body expected to miss 1 week
10/22/16 RW Craig Smith Illness "?" Wednesday vs Anaheim
10/22/16 C Mike Fisher Illness "?" Wednesday vs Anaheim
10/17/16 D Anthony Bitetto Upper Body expected to miss 4-6 weeks
10/17/16 RW Miikka Salomaki Upper Body expected to miss 6-8 weeks
Anaheim Ducks Injuries
10/21/16 C Rickard Rakell Legal problems out indefinitely
10/14/16 D Simon Despres Concussion out indefinitely
10/12/16 C Nate Thompson Achilles out indefinitely
Tony's Pick: Take Anaheim
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Tony Sink
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.