Tuesday, January 26, 2016
Consol Energy Center
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The New Jersey Devils travel to Consol Energy Center to play the Pittsburgh Penguins on Tuesday, January 26, 2016. The opening line for this game has the Devils at +145 and the Penguins at -161. The over/under has been set at 5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
New Jersey comes into this matchup having played 49 games. They have an overall record of 25-19-5 and on the road they have a record of 14-9-2. Currently they are 4th in the Metropolitan Division. They've scored 114 goals and given up 116 goals for a point differential of -2. Pittsburgh shows up with a record of 23-17-7 including 13-7-4 at home this season. They are 5th in the Metropolitan Division. They've scored 119 goals and surrendered 120 for a goal differential of -1.
Mike Cammalleri has accumulated 38 total points this season for the Devils. He has 14 goals this season with 101 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 14%. He has a total of 24 assists on the season and averages 19 minutes played per game. Adam Henrique has averaged 20 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 17% by scoring 16 goals on 93 shots. He has 15 assists giving him a total of 31 points on the season. Cory Schneider has 22 wins and 14 losses this season in net for the Devils. He has had 1160 shots against him and has given up 83 goals. He has made 1077 saves for a save percentage of 93%.
Sidney Crosby has accumulated 40 total points this season for the Penguins. He has 16 goals this season with 139 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 12%. He has a total of 24 assists on the season and averages 20 minutes played per game. Evgeni Malkin has averaged 20 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 17% by scoring 23 goals on 136 shots. He has 24 assists giving him a total of 47 points on the season. Marc-Andre Fleury has 18 wins and 11 losses this season in net for the Penguins. He has had 1036 shots against him and has given up 80 goals. He has made 956 saves for a save percentage of 92%.
The Devils have 55 total points this season. They have scored 112 goals while giving up 112 goals. They have had 153 power play opportunities and have scored 29 goals on those chances for a percentage of 19%. The Devils have allowed 155 power play opportunities and given up 29 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 81%. They average 24 shots per game and as a team are shooting 9.46% for the season to this point. They allow 28 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 92%.
The Penguins have a total of 53 points on the season. They have 31 power play goals on 159 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 19%. They have allowed 156 power play opportunities and have given up 26 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 83%. As a team, the Devils have a total of 118 goals scored while they've given up 117 goals to this point. They average 32 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 7.76%. As a team they give up 31 shots per game and have a save percentage of 92%.
New Jersey Devils Betting Trends
The New Jersey Devils are 23-24 straight up
The New Jersey Devils are 14-22-13 against the over/under
Pittsburgh Penguins Betting Trends
The Pittsburgh Penguins are 22-24 straight up
The Pittsburgh Penguins are 17-21-9 against the over/under
New Jersey Devils Injuries
12/29/15 LW Patrik Elias Knee out indefinitely
01/25/16 D Adam Larsson Undisclosed "?" Tuesday vs. Pittsburgh
01/23/16 C Jiri Tlusty Wrist out for season
01/23/16 C Sergey Kalinin Illness "?" Tuesday vs Pittsburgh
01/22/16 D John Moore Lower Body out indefinitely
01/18/16 D Jon Merrill Arm out indefinitely
Pittsburgh Penguins Injuries
12/08/15 RW Pascal Dupuis Blood Clot has retired
01/25/16 RW Beau Bennett Undisclosed expected to miss Tuesday vs. New Jersey
01/25/16 D Kris Letang Undisclosed "?" Tuesday vs. New Jersey
01/23/16 LW Chris Kunitz Lower Body "?" Tuesday vs New Jersey
01/23/16 D David Warsofsky Concussion out indefinitely
01/14/16 C Nick Bonino Hand out indefinitely
Josh's Pick: Take New Jersey
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Josh Schonwald
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.