Wednesday, January 6, 2015
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Toronto Maple Leafs travel to Honda Center to play the Anaheim Ducks on Wednesday, January 6, 2015. The opening line for this game has the Maple Leafs at +168 and the Ducks at -187. The over/under has been set at 5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Toronto comes into this matchup having played 37 games. They have an overall record of 15-15-7 and on the road they have a record of 8-9-2. Currently they are 7th in the Atlantic Division. They've scored 99 goals and given up 103 goals for a point differential of -4. Anaheim shows up with a record of 16-15-7 including 10-5-4 at home this season. They are 3rd in the Pacific Division. They've scored 73 goals and surrendered 90 for a goal differential of -17.
James Van Riemsdyk has accumulated 28 total points this season for the Maple Leafs. He has 14 goals this season with 118 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 12%. He has a total of 14 assists on the season and averages 18 minutes played per game. Tyler Bozak has averaged 17 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 16% by scoring 9 goals on 56 shots. He has 16 assists giving him a total of 25 points on the season. James Reimer has 7 wins and 4 losses this season in net for the Maple Leafs. He has had 502 shots against him and has given up 32 goals. He has made 470 saves for a save percentage of 94%.
Corey Perry has accumulated 25 total points this season for the Ducks. He has 14 goals this season with 103 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 14%. He has a total of 11 assists on the season and averages 18 minutes played per game. Sami Vatanen has averaged 21 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 7% by scoring 5 goals on 74 shots. He has 15 assists giving him a total of 20 points on the season. Frederik Andersen has 5 wins and 8 losses this season in net for the Ducks. He has had 517 shots against him and has given up 45 goals. He has made 472 saves for a save percentage of 91%.
The Maple Leafs have 37 total points this season. They have scored 95 goals while giving up 99 goals. They have had 112 power play opportunities and have scored 22 goals on those chances for a percentage of 20%. The Maple Leafs have allowed 118 power play opportunities and given up 24 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 80%. They average 31 shots per game and as a team are shooting 8.28% for the season to this point. They allow 31 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 91%.
The Ducks have a total of 39 points on the season. They have 20 power play goals on 100 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 20%. They have allowed 132 power play opportunities and have given up 15 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 89%. As a team, the Maple Leafs have a total of 72 goals scored while they've given up 88 goals to this point. They average 30 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 6.42%. As a team they give up 27 shots per game and have a save percentage of 92%.
Toronto Maple Leafs Betting Trends
The Toronto Maple Leafs are 11-22 straight up
The Toronto Maple Leafs are 15-16-5 against the over/under
Anaheim Ducks Betting Trends
The Anaheim Ducks are 15-22 straight up
The Anaheim Ducks are 11-19-8 against the over/under
Toronto Maple Leafs Injuries
12/18/15 GO Garret Sparks Lower Body out indefinitely
12/18/15 C Nick Spaling Shoulder out indefinitely
11/17/15 RW Nathan Horton Back out indefinitely
10/17/15 D Stephane Robidas Knee out indefinitely
01/02/16 GO James Reimer Groin "?" Wednesday vs Anaheim
01/02/16 C Byron Froese Lower Body "?" Wednesday vs Anaheim
Anaheim Ducks Injuries
12/28/15 D Cam Fowler Knee expected to miss 4-6 weeks
10/29/15 LW Kenton Helgesen Foot out indefinitely
10/22/15 D Simon Despres Concussion out indefinitely
01/03/16 D Clayton Stoner Lower Body injured last game, "?" Wednesday vs Toronto
Josh's Pick: Take Toronto
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Josh Schonwald
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.