Colorado Avalanche at Ottawa Senators NHL Picks & Parlay 11/11/2017
Saturday, November 11, 2017
Get todays NHL hockey odds on this game.
The Colorado Avalanche head to Ericsson Globe to take on the Ottawa Senators on Saturday, November 11, 2017. The opening line for this contest has the Avalanche at +118 and the Senators at -130.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Colorado has a record of 8-6-0 this year and away from home they have a record of 3-5-0. They are 4th in the Central Division. They've tallied 48 goals and surrendered 47 goals for a point differential of +1. For the year they have an ATS mark of 8-6-0 and an over/under record of 9-5-0. Ottawa has a record of 6-3-5, including 3-3-4 on home ice this year. They are 3rd in the Atlantic Division. They've scored 51 goals and have given up 47 for a goal differential of +4. Their record against the spread is 6-8-0 while their over/under mark is 9-5-0.
Valuable Colorado Avalanche Betting Trends
The Colorado Avalanche are 8-6-0 straight up this year
The Colorado Avalanche are 9-5-0 against the over/under this season
Important Ottawa Senators Betting Trends
The Ottawa Senators are 6-8-0 straight up this year
The Ottawa Senators are 9-5-0 against the over/under this season
Key Colorado Avalanche Injuries
11/10/17 C Carl Soderberg Personal is downgraded to doubtful Friday vs. Ottawa
11/09/17 D Patrik Nemeth Undisclosed is OUT Friday vs. Ottawa
11/06/17 LW Matt Nieto Undisclosed IR (11/05)
11/06/17 LW Blake Comeau Upper Body is "?" Friday vs. Ottawa
11/05/17 D Anton Lindholm Jaw IR (11/04)
10/28/17 C Colin Wilson Hip IR (10/19)
10/22/17 LW J.T. Compher Thumb IR (10/19)
10/22/17 C Tyson Jost Lower Body IR (10/19)
Key Ottawa Senators Injuries
11/07/17 D Mark Borowiecki Illness is downgraded to OUT Friday vs. Colorado & Saturday vs. Colorado
10/23/17 RW Bobby Ryan Hand IR (10/21)
10/15/17 LW Clarke MacArthur Concussion IR (10/03)
Semyon Varlamov has 6 wins and 3 losses this season in goal for the Avalanche. He has 315 shots against him and he's surrendered 28 goals. He's made 287 stops for a save percentage of 91%. Matt Duchene has scored 10 total points this year for the Avalanche. He has 4 goals this season with 23 shots on net, giving him a shooting percentage of 17%. He has a total of 6 assists on the year and averages 15.8 minutes played per contest. Tyson Barrie averages 22.1 minutes of ice time per game this season. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 5% by tallying 2 goals on 37 attempts. He has 12 assists, giving him a total of 14 points on the year.
Derick Brassard has 13 total points this season for the Senators. He has 6 goals this year with 40 shots on goal, giving him a shooting percentage of 15%. He has a total of 7 assists on the year and averages 19.5 minutes played per contest. Craig Anderson has 5 wins and 3 losses this season in net for the Senators. He has 326 shots against him and he's given up 34 goals. He's made 292 saves for a save percentage of 90%. Mark Stone averages 20.5 minutes of ice time per contest. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 24% by scoring 9 goals on 37 attempts. He has 7 assists, giving him a total of 16 points on the year.
Useful Team Statistics
The Avalanche have given up 56 power play opportunities and surrendered 12 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 79% this season. That is 21st in the league. They average 31 shots per contest and as a team shoot 11.09% for the year. They allow 34 shot attempts to their opposition per game and have a team save percentage of 90%, ranking them 24th in the NHL at stopping the puck. The Avalanche are 21st overall with 16 total points this year. They are 12th in the league with 48 goals and 13th in goals allowed with 47. They've had 57 power play chances and scored 11 goals on those opportunities for a percentage of 19%. That is 14th in the NHL.
Useful Team Statistics
As a team, the Senators are 10th with a total of 51 goals scored while they are 14th with 47 goals surrendered this season. They average 32 shots per game and have a team shooting percentage of 11.54%. As a unit they give up 32 shots per contest and have a save percentage of 90%, putting them 21st in the league. The Senators have a total of 17 points this season, which is 18th in the NHL. They have had 11 power play goals on 55 chances for a percentage of 20%. That is 11th overall. They've given up 41 power play opportunities and surrendered 8 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 80%, ranking 17th when short-handed.
Colorado is 29th in the NHL in Corsi percentage with 45.7%, as they've attempted 748 shots on net at full strength while they've given up 890 shots on net in the same situations. Their Fenwick percentage is 45.7% as they have 578 attempts while they have given up 688 shots on the defensive end. That ranks them 28th in the league. The Avalanche start possessions in the offensive zone 45.3% of the time, which is 28th in the league, while their defensive zone percentage is at 54.7% for the season. That is 4th overall in the NHL. They have 389 face-off wins compared to 494 losses, meaning their face-off win percentage is 44.1%. That ranks them 31st in the league. On defense Colorado has 256 hits and they have blocked 202 shots from the opposition, putting them 28th overall.
The Senators start possessions in the offensive zone 55% of the time while their defensive zone percentage is at 45% for the year. That ranks them 4th and 27th respectively in the NHL. They have 481 face-off wins as opposed to 419 losses, meaning their face-off win percentage is 53.4%. That is 3rd in the league. On defense Ottawa has 316 hits and they've blocked 246 attempts from opposing offenses, ranking them 6th in blocked shots. Ottawa is ranked 28th in Corsi percentage with 47.4% as they've tried 787 shots on goal while at full strength while they have surrendered 875 shots on net when they have a full team on the ice. Their Fenwick percentage is 22nd in the NHL at 49.3%, as they have 612 shots while they've given up 629 attempts on defense.
So what is Tonights Parlay prediction? Parlays Pundit's Pick: Take Colorado +118 and over 5.5 total goals Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Parlays Pundit's Pick: Take Colorado +118 and over 5.5 total goals
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.