Dallas Stars at Vegas Golden Knights NHL Picks & Predictions 11/28/2017
Tuesday, November 28, 2017
Get todays NHL hockey odds on this game.
The Dallas Stars head to T-Mobile Arena to take on the Vegas Golden Knights on Tuesday, November 28, 2017. The opening line for this contest has the Stars at -107 and the Golden Knights at -103.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Dallas has a record of 12-10-1 this year and away from home they have a record of 3-8-1. They are 5th in the Central Division. They have tallied 67 goals and surrendered 69 goals for a point differential of -2. For the year they have an ATS mark of 12-11-0 and an over/under record of 12-10-0. Vegas has a record of 15-6-1 including 9-1-0 on home ice this year. They are 1st in the Pacific Division. They've scored 81 goals and have given up 66 for a goal differential of +15. Their record against the spread is 15-7-0 while their over/under mark is 14-6-0.
Valuable Dallas Stars Betting Trends
The Dallas Stars are 12-11-0 straight up this year
The Dallas Stars are 12-10-0 against the over/under this season
Important Vegas Golden Knights Betting Trends
The Vegas Golden Knights are 15-7-0 straight up this year
The Vegas Golden Knights are 14-6-0 against the over/under this season
Key Dallas Stars Injuries
11/27/17 D Stephen Johns Upper Body is upgraded to probable Tuesday vs. Vegas
11/20/17 GO Kari Lehtonen Personal is out indefinitely
11/12/17 D Marc Methot Lower Body is out indefinitely
Key Vegas Golden Knights Injuries
11/25/17 LW David Perron Upper Body is "?" Tuesday vs Dallas
11/25/17 GO Maxime Lagace Undisclosed is "?" Tuesday vs Dallas
11/17/17 D Luca Sbisa Lower Body IR (11/12)
10/31/17 GO Oscar Dansk Lower Body IR (10/30)
10/15/17 RW David Clarkson Back IR (10/03)
10/15/17 C Mikhail Grabovski Concussion IR (10/03)
10/15/17 GO Marc-Andre Fleury Concussion IR (10/13)
10/06/17 D Clayton Stoner Abdominal IR (10/02)
Jamie Benn has scored 21 total points this year for the Stars. He has 11 goals this season with 73 shots on net, giving him a shooting percentage of 15%. He has a total of 10 assists on the year and averages 19.7 minutes played per contest. Tyler Seguin averages 20.3 minutes of ice time per game this season. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 13% by tallying 12 goals on 90 attempts. He has 11 assists, giving him a total of 23 points on the year. Ben Bishop has 10 wins and 7 losses this season in goal for the Stars. He has 525 shots against him and he's surrendered 49 goals. He's made 476 stops for a save percentage of 91%.
James Neal has 19 total points this season for the Golden Knights. He has 12 goals this year with 59 shots on goal, giving him a shooting percentage of 20%. He has a total of 7 assists on the year and averages 17.3 minutes played per contest. David Perron averages 17.6 minutes of ice time per contest. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 15% by scoring 6 goals on 39 attempts. He has 13 assists, giving him a total of 19 points on the year. Malcolm Subban has 4 wins and 0 losses this season in net for the Golden Knights. He has 123 shots against him and he's given up 8 goals. He's made 115 saves for a save percentage of 94%.
Useful Team Statistics
The Stars have 25 total points this year, which is 18th in the NHL. They've scored 67 goals while giving up 69 scores, which has them ranked 19th and 17th respectively. They have had 71 power play chances and scored 17 goals on those opportunities for a percentage of 24%. That is 5th in the league. The Stars have given up 83 power play opportunities and surrendered 14 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 83%, ranking them 10th when short-handed. They average 31 shots per contest and as a team shoot 9.28% for the year. They allow 29 shot attempts to their opposition per game and have a team save percentage of 90%, which is 25th in the league.
Useful Team Statistics
The Golden Knights are 8th in the league with a total of 31 points this season. They have 17 power play goals on 81 chances for a percentage of 21%. That is 13th in the NHL. They've given up 71 power play opportunities and surrendered 15 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 79%, ranking 19th overall. As a team, the Golden Knights are 5th with a total of 81 goals scored while they've given up 66 goals this season, ranking 24th in goals against. They average 31 shots per game and have a team shooting percentage of 11.89%. As a unit they give up 30 shots per contest and have a save percentage of 90%, putting them 22nd overall in the NHL.
Dallas is 10th in the NHL in Corsi percentage with 51.2%, as they've attempted 1,317 shots on net at full strength while they've given up 1,257 shots on net in the same situations. Their Fenwick percentage is 51.4% as they have 984 attempts while they have given up 932 shots on the defensive end. That ranks them 11th in the league. The Stars start possessions in the offensive zone 48.4% of the time, which is 25th in the league, while their defensive zone percentage is at 51.6% for the season. That is 7th overall in the NHL. They have 788 face-off wins compared to 705 losses, meaning their face-off win percentage is 52.8%. That ranks them 2nd in the league. On defense Dallas has 471 hits and they have blocked 325 shots from the opposition, putting them 21st overall.
The Golden Knights start possessions in the offensive zone 49.3% of the time while their defensive zone percentage is at 50.7% for the year. That ranks them 24th and 12th respectively in the NHL. They have 701 face-off wins as opposed to 689 losses, meaning their face-off win percentage is 50.4%. That is 20th in the league. On defense Vegas has 454 hits and they've blocked 347 attempts from opposing offenses, ranking them 13th in blocked shots. Vegas is ranked 13th in Corsi percentage with 50.8% as they've tried 1,306 shots on goal while at full strength while they have surrendered 1,264 shots on net when they have a full team on the ice. Their Fenwick percentage is 10th in the NHL at 51.5%, as they have 972 shots while they've given up 917 attempts on defense.
Who will win tonight's Stars/Golden Knights NHL game against the spread? Tony's Pick: Take Dallas -107 Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Tony's Pick: Take Dallas -107
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Tony Sink
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.