Winnipeg Jets at Arizona Coyotes NHL Picks & Predictions 11/11/2017
Saturday, November 11, 2017
Gila River Arena
Get todays NHL hockey odds on this game.
The Winnipeg Jets head to Gila River Arena to take on the Arizona Coyotes on Saturday, November 11, 2017. The opening line for this contest has the Jets at -125 and the Coyotes at +113.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Winnipeg has a record of 8-3-3 this year and away from home they have a record of 4-1-2. They are 2nd in the Central Division. They have tallied 46 goals and surrendered 40 goals for a point differential of +6. For the year they have an ATS mark of 8-6-0 and an over/under record of 9-5-0. Arizona has a record of 2-13-3 including 1-5-1 on home ice this year. They are 8th in the Pacific Division. They've scored 44 goals and have given up 71 for a goal differential of -27. Their record against the spread is 2-16-0 while their over/under mark is 11-6-0.
Valuable Winnipeg Jets Betting Trends
The Winnipeg Jets are 8-6-0 straight up this year
The Winnipeg Jets are 9-5-0 against the over/under this season
Important Arizona Coyotes Betting Trends
The Arizona Coyotes are 2-16-0 straight up this year
The Arizona Coyotes are 11-6-0 against the over/under this season
Key Winnipeg Jets Injuries
10/16/17 C Mathieu Perreault Lower Body IR (10/14)
Key Arizona Coyotes Injuries
11/02/17 D Niklas Hjalmarsson Upper Body IR (10/30)
10/10/17 D Jakob Chychrun Knee IR (10/02)
Nikolaj Ehlers has scored 11 total points this year for the Jets. He has 8 goals this season with 39 shots on net, giving him a shooting percentage of 21%. He has a total of 3 assists on the year and averages 16.8 minutes played per contest. Mark Scheifele averages 21.7 minutes of ice time per game this season. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 32% by tallying 9 goals on 28 attempts. He has 9 assists, giving him a total of 18 points on the year. Connor Hellebuyck has 8 wins and 0 losses this season in goal for the Jets. He has 342 shots against him and he's surrendered 22 goals. He's made 320 stops for a save percentage of 94%.
Oliver Ekman-Larsson has 11 total points this season for the Coyotes. He has 2 goals this year with 46 shots on goal, giving him a shooting percentage of 4%. He has a total of 9 assists on the year and averages 25.1 minutes played per contest. Clayton Keller averages 19.7 minutes of ice time per contest. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 19% by scoring 11 goals on 59 attempts. He has 6 assists, giving him a total of 17 points on the year. Antti Raanta has 1 win and 3 losses this season in net for the Coyotes. He has 199 shots against him and he's given up 16 goals. He's made 183 saves for a save percentage of 92%.
Useful Team Statistics
The Jets have 19 total points this year, which is 8th in the NHL. They've scored 46 goals while giving up 40 scores, which has them ranked 17th and 26th respectively. They have had 46 power play chances and scored 11 goals on those opportunities for a percentage of 24%. That is 4th in the league. The Jets have given up 51 power play opportunities and surrendered 12 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 76%, ranking them 27th when short-handed. They average 28 shots per contest and as a team shoot 11.95% for the year. They allow 35 shot attempts to their opposition per game and have a team save percentage of 92%, which is 6th in the league.
Useful Team Statistics
The Coyotes are 31st in the league with a total of 7 points this season. They have 9 power play goals on 57 chances for a percentage of 16%. That is 22nd in the NHL. They've given up 51 power play opportunities and surrendered 12 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 76%, ranking 26th overall. As a team, the Coyotes are 20th with a total of 44 goals scored while they've given up 71 goals this season, ranking 1st in goals against. They average 30 shots per game and have a team shooting percentage of 8.06%. As a unit they give up 33 shots per contest and have a save percentage of 88%, putting them 31st overall in the NHL.
Winnipeg has a Corsi percentage of 44.2% as they've tried 696 shots on goal while at full strength while they have surrendered 877 shots on net when they have a full team on the ice. That ranks them 31st in Corsi percentage. They are 31st in the NHL in Fenwick percentage with 44% as they have 516 shots while they've given up 656 attempts on defense. The Jets start possessions in the offensive zone 43.6% of the time while their defensive zone percentage is at 56.4% for the year. That puts them 31st and 3rd in the league in zone percentages respectively. They have 431 face-off wins as opposed to 433 losses, meaning their face-off win percentage is 49.9%. That is 21st overall in the NHL. On defense Winnipeg has 263 hits and they've blocked 221 attempts from opposing offenses, which is 20th in the league.
The Coyotes start possessions in the offensive zone 48.5% of the time while their defensive zone percentage is at 51.5% for the year. That ranks them 21st and 7th respectively in the NHL. They have 546 face-off wins as opposed to 636 losses, meaning their face-off win percentage is 46.2%. That is 29th in the league. On defense Arizona has 459 hits and they've blocked 247 attempts from opposing offenses, ranking them 5th in blocked shots. Arizona is ranked 21st in Corsi percentage with 48.8% as they've tried 1,043 shots on goal while at full strength while they have surrendered 1,095 shots on net when they have a full team on the ice. Their Fenwick percentage is 25th in the NHL at 47.6%, as they have 771 shots while they've given up 848 attempts on defense.
Who will win tonight's Jets/Coyotes NHL game against the spread? Josh's Pick: Take Winnipeg -125
Josh's Pick: Take Winnipeg -125
Read more articles by Josh Schonwald
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.