Monday, March 13, 2017
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Winnipeg Jets head to Bridgestone Arena to take on the Nashville Predators on Monday, March 13, 2017. The opening line for this contest has the Jets at +140 and the Predators at -155. The over/under has been set at 6.
Winnipeg comes into this game having played 69 games. They have an overall record of 30-33-6 and away from home they have a record of 14-15-5. The currently are 5th in the Central Division. They've scored 204 goals and surrendered 219 goals for a point differential of -15. The Jets have an overall record of 4-4-2 in their last 10 games. For the season they have an ATS record of 28-39 and an over/under record of 35-28-6. Nashville shows up with a record of 33-24-11 including 19-8-7 at home this season. They are 3rd in the Central Division. They've scored 200 goals and surrendered 192 for a goal differential of +8. The Predators have a record of 5-2-3 in their last 10 contests. Their record against the spread is 31-35 while their over/under record sits at 37-26-5.
Mark Scheifele has accumulated 68 total points this season for the Jets. He has 28 goals this season with 134 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 21%. He has a total of 40 assists on the season and averages 20.3 minutes played per game. Blake Wheeler has averaged 20 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 9% by scoring 20 goals on 217 shots. He has 36 assists giving him a total of 56 points on the season. Connor Hellebuyck has 22 wins and 18 losses this season in net for the Jets. He has had 1,342 shots against him and has given up 124 goals. He has made 1,218 saves for a save percentage of 91%.
Our handicappers are experts on NHL betting. Check out our NHL betting tips.
Ryan Johansen has accumulated 52 total points this season for the Predators. He has 11 goals this season with 130 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 9%. He has a total of 41 assists on the season and averages 18.9 minutes played per game. Viktor Arvidsson has averaged 17 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 12% by scoring 24 goals on 204 shots. He has 24 assists giving him a total of 48 points on the season. Pekka Rinne has 25 wins and 16 losses this season in net for the Predators. He has had 1,476 shots against him and has given up 126 goals. He has made 1,350 saves for a save percentage of 92%.
The Jets have 66 total points this season. They have scored 204 goals while giving up 219 goals. They have had 224 power play opportunities and have scored 38 goals on those chances for a percentage of 17%. The Jets have allowed 239 power play opportunities and given up 56 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 77%. They average 30 shots per game and as a team are shooting 9.92% for the season to this point. They allow 31 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 90%.
The Predators have a total of 77 points on the season. They have 44 power play goals on 216 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 20%. They have allowed 207 power play opportunities and have given up 41 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 80%. As a team, the Jets have a total of 200 goals scored while they've given up 192 goals to this point. They average 31 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 9.39%. As a team they give up 30 shots per game and have a save percentage of 91%.
Winnipeg has a Corsi percentage of 49.2% as they've attempted 3,717 shots on net at full strength while they've given up 3,831 shots on net in the same situations. Their Fenwick percentage is at 49.5% as they have 2,801 attempts while they've given up 2,861 shots on the defensive end. The Jets start possessions in the offensive zone 50.3% of the time while their defensive zone percentage is at 49.7% for the season. They have 1,978 face off wins compared to 2,116 losses, meaning their faceoff win percentage is 48.3%. On defense has 1,583 hits and they've blocked 970 shots from the opposition.
Nashville has attempted 3,957 shots at full strength and they've given up 3,829 attempts, meaning their Corsi percentage is at 50.8% for the season. In terms of Fenwick percentage, they currently are at 50.5% as they have 2,949 shots while they've given up 2,890 attempts on defense. The Predators have an offensive zone percentage of 50.5% and their defensive zone percentage is 49.5% so far this season. They have a faceoff win percentage of 51.1% as they've compiled 2,148 face off wins this season and they have suffered 2,059 face off losses. On defense has blocked 939 shot attempts and they have 1,408 hits as a unit.
Winnipeg Jets Betting Trends
The Winnipeg Jets are 28-39 straight up
The Winnipeg Jets are 35-28-6 against the over/under
Nashville Predators Betting Trends
The Nashville Predators are 31-35 straight up
The Nashville Predators are 37-26-5 against the over/under
Winnipeg Jets Injuries
12/30/16 D Marko Dano Leg expected to miss 8 weeks
11/23/16 D Tyler Myers Lower Body out indefinitely
03/10/17 D Toby Enstrom Upper Body out indefinitely
03/06/17 GO Ondrej Pavelec Knee out for season
02/15/17 C Andrew Copp Upper Body out indefinitely
Nashville Predators Injuries
10/17/16 RW Miikka Salomaki Lower Body out indefinitely
03/11/17 LW Vernon Fiddler Upper Body "?" Monday vs Winnipeg
01/20/17 C Cody Bass Lower Body out for season
Josh's Pick: Take Winnipeg +140
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Josh Schonwald
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's Expert Expert NHL Picks.