Winnipeg Jets at Vegas Golden Knights NHL Picks & Predictions 11/10/2017
Friday, November 10, 2017
Get todays NHL hockey odds on this game.
The Winnipeg Jets head to T-Mobile Arena to take on the Vegas Golden Knights on Friday, November 10, 2017. The opening line for this contest has the Jets at -142 and the Golden Knights at +129.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Winnipeg has a record of 8-3-3 this year and away from home they have a record of 4-1-2. They are 2nd in the Central Division. They have tallied 46 goals and surrendered 40 goals for a point differential of +6. For the year they have an ATS mark of 8-6-0 and an over/under record of 9-5-0. Vegas has a record of 9-5-1 including 6-1-0 on home ice this year. They are 2nd in the Pacific Division. They've scored 52 goals and have given up 44 for a goal differential of +8. Their record against the spread is 9-6-0 while their over/under mark is 9-6-0.
Valuable Winnipeg Jets Betting Trends
The Winnipeg Jets are 8-6-0 straight up this year
The Winnipeg Jets are 9-5-0 against the over/under this season
Important Vegas Golden Knights Betting Trends
The Vegas Golden Knights are 9-6-0 straight up this year
The Vegas Golden Knights are 9-6-0 against the over/under this season
Key Winnipeg Jets Injuries
10/16/17 C Mathieu Perreault Lower Body IR (10/14)
Key Vegas Golden Knights Injuries
10/31/17 GO Oscar Dansk Lower Body IR (10/30)
10/22/17 GO Malcolm Subban Lower Body IR (10/21)
10/15/17 RW David Clarkson Back IR (10/03)
10/15/17 C Mikhail Grabovski Concussion IR (10/03)
10/15/17 GO Marc-Andre Fleury Concussion IR (10/13)
10/06/17 D Clayton Stoner Abdominal IR (10/02)
Nikolaj Ehlers has scored 11 total points this year for the Jets. He has 8 goals this season with 39 shots on net, giving him a shooting percentage of 21%. He has a total of 3 assists on the year and averages 16.8 minutes played per contest. Mark Scheifele averages 21.7 minutes of ice time per game this season. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 32% by tallying 9 goals on 28 attempts. He has 9 assists, giving him a total of 18 points on the year. Connor Hellebuyck has 8 wins and 0 losses this season in goal for the Jets. He has 342 shots against him and he's surrendered 22 goals. He's made 320 stops for a save percentage of 94%.
James Neal has 12 total points this season for the Golden Knights. He has 8 goals this year with 42 shots on goal, giving him a shooting percentage of 19%. He has a total of 4 assists on the year and averages 17.5 minutes played per contest. David Perron averages 18.3 minutes of ice time per contest. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 12% by scoring 4 goals on 33 attempts. He has 8 assists, giving him a total of 12 points on the year. Maxime Lagace has 1 win and 4 losses this season in net for the Golden Knights. He has 157 shots against him and he's given up 21 goals. He's made 136 saves for a save percentage of 87%.
Useful Team Statistics
The Jets have 19 total points this year, which is 8th in the NHL. They've scored 46 goals while giving up 40 scores, which has them ranked 15th and 25th respectively. They have had 46 power play chances and scored 11 goals on those opportunities for a percentage of 24%. That is 4th in the league. The Jets have given up 51 power play opportunities and surrendered 12 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 76%, ranking them 26th when short-handed. They average 28 shots per contest and as a team shoot 11.95% for the year. They allow 35 shot attempts to their opposition per game and have a team save percentage of 92%, which is 8th in the league.
Useful Team Statistics
The Golden Knights are 9th in the league with a total of 19 points this season. They have 12 power play goals on 60 chances for a percentage of 20%. That is 13th in the NHL. They've given up 48 power play opportunities and surrendered 9 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 81%, ranking 15th overall. As a team, the Golden Knights are 8th with a total of 52 goals scored while they've given up 44 goals this season, ranking 18th in goals against. They average 30 shots per game and have a team shooting percentage of 11.56%. As a unit they give up 32 shots per contest and have a save percentage of 91%, putting them 13th overall in the NHL.
Winnipeg is 31st in the NHL in Corsi percentage with 44.2%, as they've attempted 696 shots on net at full strength while they've given up 877 shots on net in the same situations. Their Fenwick percentage is 44% as they have 516 attempts while they have given up 656 shots on the defensive end. That ranks them 31st in the league. The Jets start possessions in the offensive zone 43.6% of the time, which is 31st in the league, while their defensive zone percentage is at 56.4% for the season. That is 3rd overall in the NHL. They have 431 face-off wins compared to 433 losses, meaning their face-off win percentage is 49.9%. That ranks them 21st in the league. On defense Winnipeg has 263 hits and they have blocked 221 shots from the opposition, putting them 13th overall.
The Golden Knights start possessions in the offensive zone 48.7% of the time while their defensive zone percentage is at 51.3% for the year. That ranks them 24th and 12th respectively in the NHL. They have 479 face-off wins as opposed to 459 losses, meaning their face-off win percentage is 51.1%. That is 17th in the league. On defense Vegas has 295 hits and they've blocked 229 attempts from opposing offenses, ranking them 8th in blocked shots. Vegas is ranked 21st in Corsi percentage with 50.2% as they've tried 893 shots on goal while at full strength while they have surrendered 887 shots on net when they have a full team on the ice. Their Fenwick percentage is 19th in the NHL at 50.2%, as they have 663 shots while they've given up 658 attempts on defense.
Who will win tonight's Jets/Golden Knights NHL game against the spread? Guy's Pick: Take Winnipeg -142 Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Guy's Pick: Take Winnipeg -142
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Guy Bruhn
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.