Minnesota Wild at Los Angeles Kings NHL Parlay 11/8/2018
Thursday, November 8, 2018
Get todays NHL hockey odds on this game.
The Minnesota Wild head to Staples Center to take on the Los Angeles Kings on Thursday, November 8, 2018. The opening line for this contest has the Wild at -105 and the Kings at -105.
Minnesota has a record of 8-4-2 this year. They are 2nd in the Central Division. They've tallied 43 goals and surrendered 40 goals for a point differential of +3. For the year they have an ATS mark of 8-6-0 and an over/under record of 7-6-0. Los Angeles has a record of 5-8-1 this season. They are 8th in the Pacific Division. They've scored 32 goals and given up 46 for a goal differential of -14. Their record against the spread is 5-9-0 while their over/under mark is 6-7-0.
Valuable Minnesota Wild Betting Trends
The Minnesota Wild are 8-6-0 straight up this year
The Minnesota Wild are 7-6-0 against the over/under this season
Important Los Angeles Kings Betting Trends
The Los Angeles Kings are 5-9-0 straight up this year
The Los Angeles Kings are 6-7-0 against the over/under this season
Key Minnesota Wild Injuries
11/07/18 C Eric Staal Illness is questionable Thursday vs Los Angeles
10/19/18 C Matt Hendricks Leg is out 2-4 weeks
10/18/18 C Joel Eriksson Ek Upper Body IR (10/11)
10/04/18 C Luke Kunin Knee is out indefinitely
Key Los Angeles Kings Injuries
11/07/18 D Paul LaDue Undisclosed is questionable Thursday vs Minnesota
10/28/18 GO Jonathan Quick Lower Body is out indefinitely
10/03/18 RW Jonny Brodzinski Shoulder IR (10/03)
Devan Dubnyk has 6 wins and 3 losses this season in goal for the Wild. He has 357 shots against him and he's surrendered 25 goals. He's made 332 stops for a save percentage of 93%. Zach Parise has scored 13 total points this year for the Wild. He has 5 goals this season with 42 shots on net, giving him a shooting percentage of 12%. He has a total of 8 assists on the year and averages 18.7 minutes played per contest. Jason Zucker averages 17.5 minutes of ice time per game this season. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 8% by tallying 4 goals on 48 attempts. He has 5 assists, giving him a total of 9 points on the year.
Alex Iafallo has 8 total points this season for the Kings. He has 3 goals this year with 22 shots on goal, giving him a shooting percentage of 14%. He has a total of 5 assists on the year and averages 16.3 minutes played per contest. Jack Campbell has 5 wins and 5 losses this season in net for the Kings. He has 293 shots against him and he's given up 24 goals. He's made 269 saves for a save percentage of 92%. Ilya Kovalchuk averages 18.9 minutes of ice time per contest. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 15% by scoring 5 goals on 34 attempts. He has 9 assists, giving him a total of 14 points on the year.
Useful Team Statistics
The Wild have given up 54 power play opportunities and surrendered 8 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 85% this season. That is 4th in the league. They average 32 shots per contest and as a team shoot 9.75% for the year. They allow 33 shot attempts to their opposition per game and have a team save percentage of 91%, ranking them 10th in the NHL at stopping the puck. The Wild are 10th overall with 18 total points this year. They are 20th in the league with 43 goals and 24th in goals allowed with 40. They've had 46 power play chances and scored 9 goals on those opportunities for a percentage of 20%. That is 18th in the NHL.
Useful Team Statistics
As a team, the Kings are 31st with a total of 32 goals scored while they are 13th with 46 goals surrendered this season. They average 28 shots per game and have a team shooting percentage of 8.04%. As a unit they give up 30 shots per contest and have a save percentage of 89%, putting them 24th in the league. The Kings have a total of 11 points this season, which is 30th in the NHL. They have had 8 power play goals on 48 chances for a percentage of 17%. That is 20th overall. They've given up 41 power play opportunities and surrendered 7 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 83%, ranking 8th when short-handed.
Minnesota is 22nd in the NHL in Corsi percentage with 47.6%, as they've attempted 786 shots on net at full strength while they've given up 864 shots on net in the same situations. Their Fenwick percentage is 48.1% as they have 597 attempts while they have given up 645 shots on the defensive end. That ranks them 22nd in the league. The Wild start possessions in the offensive zone 49.8% of the time, which is 18th in the league, while their defensive zone percentage is at 50.2% for the season. That is 15th overall in the NHL. They have 455 face-off wins compared to 425 losses, meaning their face-off win percentage is 51.7%. That ranks them 8th in the league. On defense Minnesota has 277 hits and they have blocked 219 shots from the opposition, putting them 12th overall.
The Kings are 20th in the league in starting possessions in the offensive zone, doing so 49% of the time. Their defensive zone percentage is at 51% for the season, which is 12th in the NHL. They have 453 face-off wins compared to 419 losses, meaning their face-off win percentage is 51.9%. That is 5th in the league. On defense Los Angeles has 327 hits and they have blocked 198 shots from the opposition, which is 21st in the league. Los Angeles is 13th in the NHL in Corsi percentage with 50.5% as they've attempted 800 shots on net at full strength while they've given up 783 shots on net in the same situations. Their Fenwick percentage of 50% ranks 16th as they have 585 attempts while they have given up 585 shots on the defensive end.
So what is Tonights Parlay prediction? Parlays Pundit's Pick: Take Minnesota -105 and over 5.5 total goals Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Parlays Pundit's Pick: Take Minnesota -105 and over 5.5 total goals
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Tonight's NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.