Tampa Bay Lightning at Vancouver Canucks NHL Parlay 2/3/2018
Saturday, February 3, 2018
Get todays NHL hockey odds on this game.
The Tampa Bay Lightning head to Rogers Arena to take on the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday, February 3, 2018. The opening line for this contest has the Lightning at -155 and the Canucks at +140.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Tampa Bay has a record of 35-13-3 this year and away from home they have a record of 18-8-2-2. They are 1st in the Atlantic Division. They've tallied 183 goals and surrendered 132 goals for a point differential of +51. For the year they have an ATS mark of 35-16-0 and an over/under record of 30-21-0. Vancouver has a record of 21-24-6, including 10-13-3-1 on home ice this year. They are 7th in the Pacific Division. They've scored 135 goals and have given up 164 for a goal differential of -29. Their record against the spread is 21-30-0 while their over/under mark is 29-22-0.
Valuable Tampa Bay Lightning Betting Trends
The Tampa Bay Lightning are 35-16-0 straight up this year
The Tampa Bay Lightning are 30-21-0 against the over/under this season
Important Vancouver Canucks Betting Trends
The Vancouver Canucks are 21-30-0 straight up this year
The Vancouver Canucks are 29-22-0 against the over/under this season
Key Tampa Bay Lightning Injuries
12/30/17 GO Peter Budaj Leg IR (12/29)
02/01/18 D Dan Girardi Lower Body is "?" Saturday vs Vancouver
01/22/18 LW Ondrej Palat Lower Body is out indefinitely
Key Vancouver Canucks Injuries
02/01/18 C Sam Gagner Upper Body left last game, is "?" Saturday vs Tampa Bay
Player SpotlightAndrei Vasilevskiy has 30 wins and 9 losses this season in goal for the Lightning. He has 1,318 shots against him and he's surrendered 92 goals. He's made 1,226 stops for a save percentage of 93%. Brayden Point has scored 46 total points this year for the Lightning. He has 20 goals this season with 128 shots on net, giving him a shooting percentage of 16%. He has a total of 26 assists on the year and averages 19.3 minutes played per contest. Nikita Kucherov averages 20.2 minutes of ice time per game this season. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 16% by tallying 27 goals on 170 attempts. He has 37 assists, giving him a total of 64 points on the year.
Brock Boeser has 44 total points this season for the Canucks. He has 24 goals this year with 142 shots on goal, giving him a shooting percentage of 17%. He has a total of 20 assists on the year and averages 17.2 minutes played per contest. Jacob Markstrom has 15 wins and 16 losses this season in net for the Canucks. He has 1,100 shots against him and he's given up 101 goals. He's made 999 saves for a save percentage of 91%. Thomas Vanek averages 14.1 minutes of ice time per contest. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 14% by scoring 14 goals on 97 attempts. He has 22 assists, giving him a total of 36 points on the year.
Useful Team StatisticsThe Lightning have given up 169 power play opportunities and surrendered 36 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 79% this season. That is 22nd in the league. They average 32 shots per contest and as a team shoot 11.08% for the year. They allow 32 shot attempts to their opposition per game and have a team save percentage of 92%, ranking them 3rd in the NHL at stopping the puck. The Lightning are 1st overall with 73 total points this year. They are 1st in the league with 183 goals and 27th in goals allowed with 132. They've had 177 power play chances and scored 41 goals on those opportunities for a percentage of 23%. That is 4th in the NHL.
Useful Team Statistics
As a team, the Canucks are 25th with a total of 135 goals scored while they are 5th with 164 goals surrendered this season. They average 30 shots per game and have a team shooting percentage of 8.92%. As a unit they give up 32 shots per contest and have a save percentage of 90%, putting them 25th in the league. The Canucks have a total of 48 points this season, which is 27th in the NHL. They have had 37 power play goals on 169 chances for a percentage of 22%. That is 6th overall. They've given up 174 power play opportunities and surrendered 38 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 78%, ranking 25th when short-handed.
Tampa Bay is 8th in the NHL in Corsi percentage with 51.7%, as they've attempted 3,133 shots on net at full strength while they've given up 2,922 shots on net in the same situations. Their Fenwick percentage is 51.7% as they have 2,341 attempts while they have given up 2,190 shots on the defensive end. That ranks them 9th in the league. The Lightning start possessions in the offensive zone 53% of the time, which is 7th in the league, while their defensive zone percentage is at 47% for the season. That is 26th overall in the NHL. They have 1,494 face-off wins compared to 1,681 losses, meaning their face-off win percentage is 47.1%. That ranks them 30th in the league. On defense Tampa Bay has 1,028 hits and they have blocked 732 shots from the opposition, putting them 17th overall.
The Canucks are 17th in the league in starting possessions in the offensive zone, doing so 50.8% of the time. Their defensive zone percentage is at 49.2% for the season, which is 20th in the NHL. They have 1,512 face-off wins compared to 1,585 losses, meaning their face-off win percentage is 48.8%. That is 22nd in the league. On defense Vancouver has 966 hits and they have blocked 682 shots from the opposition, which is 28th in the league. Vancouver is 27th in the NHL in Corsi percentage with 48.4% as they've attempted 2,740 shots on net at full strength while they've given up 2,925 shots on net in the same situations. Their Fenwick percentage of 47.8% ranks 27th as they have 2,050 attempts while they have given up 2,243 shots on the defensive end.
So what is Tonights Parlay prediction? Parlays Pundit's Pick: Take Vancouver +140 and under 5.5 total goals Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Parlays Pundit's Pick: Take Vancouver +140 and under 5.5 total goals
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.