Toronto Maple Leafs at Ottawa Senators NHL Parlay 3/30/2019
Saturday, March 30, 2019
Canadian Tire Centre
Get todays NHL hockey odds on this game.
The Toronto Maple Leafs head to Canadian Tire Centre to take on the Ottawa Senators on Saturday, March 30, 2019. The opening line for this contest has the Maple Leafs at -205 and the Senators at +170.
Toronto has a record of 45-25-7 this year. They are 3rd in the Atlantic Division. They've tallied 275 goals and surrendered 232 goals for a point differential of +43. For the year they have an ATS mark of 45-31-0 and an over/under record of 38-34-0. Ottawa has a record of 27-44-6 this season. They are 8th in the Atlantic Division. They've scored 228 goals and given up 282 for a goal differential of -54. Their record against the spread is 27-49-0 while their over/under mark is 40-31-0.
Valuable Toronto Maple Leafs Betting Trends
The Toronto Maple Leafs are 45-31-0 straight up this year
The Toronto Maple Leafs are 38-34-0 against the over/under this season
Important Ottawa Senators Betting Trends
The Ottawa Senators are 27-49-0 straight up this year
The Ottawa Senators are 40-31-0 against the over/under this season
Key Toronto Maple Leafs Injuries
02/28/19 D Jake Gardiner Back is out indefinitely
02/28/19 D Travis Dermott Upper Body is out indefinitely
Key Ottawa Senators Injuries
10/04/18 RW Marian Gaborik Back is out indefinitely
03/27/19 LW Zack Smith Back is downgraded to doubtful Thursday vs Florida
03/26/19 D Cody Ceci Upper Body is questionable Thursday vs Florida
Frederik Andersen has 35 wins and 15 losses this season in goal for the Maple Leafs. He has 1,852 shots against him and he's surrendered 154 goals. He's made 1,698 stops for a save percentage of 92%. Mitch Marner has scored 90 total points this year for the Maple Leafs. He has 25 goals this season with 221 shots on net, giving him a shooting percentage of 11%. He has a total of 65 assists on the year and averages 19.7 minutes played per contest. Morgan Rielly averages 23 minutes of ice time per game this season. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 10% by tallying 20 goals on 208 attempts. He has 50 assists, giving him a total of 70 points on the year.
Chris Tierney has 46 total points this season for the Senators. He has 9 goals this year with 110 shots on goal, giving him a shooting percentage of 8%. He has a total of 37 assists on the year and averages 17.1 minutes played per contest. Anders Nilsson has 13 wins and 19 losses this season in net for the Senators. He has 1,051 shots against him and he's given up 98 goals. He's made 953 saves for a save percentage of 91%. Bobby Ryan averages 15.8 minutes of ice time per contest. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 9% by scoring 14 goals on 152 attempts. He has 26 assists, giving him a total of 40 points on the year.
Useful Team Statistics
The Maple Leafs have given up 192 power play opportunities and surrendered 37 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 81% this season. That is 15th in the league. They average 33 shots per contest and as a team shoot 10.78% for the year. They allow 33 shot attempts to their opposition per game and have a team save percentage of 91%, ranking them 9th in the NHL at stopping the puck. The Maple Leafs are 5th overall with 97 total points this year. They are 2nd in the league with 275 goals and 15th in goals allowed with 232. They've had 198 power play chances and scored 44 goals on those opportunities for a percentage of 22%. That is 7th in the NHL.
Useful Team Statistics
As a team, the Senators are 16th with a total of 228 goals scored while they are 1st with 282 goals surrendered this season. They average 30 shots per game and have a team shooting percentage of 9.91%. As a unit they give up 36 shots per contest and have a save percentage of 90%, putting them 26th in the league. The Senators have a total of 60 points this season, which is 31st in the NHL. They have had 42 power play goals on 209 chances for a percentage of 20%. That is 16th overall. They've given up 205 power play opportunities and surrendered 42 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 80%, ranking 20th when short-handed.
Toronto is 8th in the NHL in Corsi percentage with 51.7%, as they've attempted 4,993 shots on net at full strength while they've given up 4,662 shots on net in the same situations. Their Fenwick percentage is 50.7% as they have 3,714 attempts while they have given up 3,617 shots on the defensive end. That ranks them 13th in the league. The Maple Leafs start possessions in the offensive zone 51% of the time, which is 17th in the league, while their defensive zone percentage is at 49% for the season. That is 15th overall in the NHL. They have 2,473 face-off wins compared to 2,188 losses, meaning their face-off win percentage is 53.1%. That ranks them 2nd in the league. On defense Toronto has 1,315 hits and they have blocked 1,045 shots from the opposition, putting them 22nd overall.
The Senators are 29th in the league in starting possessions in the offensive zone, doing so 47.4% of the time. Their defensive zone percentage is at 52.6% for the season, which is 3rd in the NHL. They have 2,259 face-off wins compared to 2,301 losses, meaning their face-off win percentage is 49.5%. That is 20th in the league. On defense Ottawa has 1,670 hits and they have blocked 1,306 shots from the opposition, which is 1st in the league. Ottawa is 31st in the NHL in Corsi percentage with 44.9% as they've attempted 4,141 shots on net at full strength while they've given up 5,075 shots on net in the same situations. Their Fenwick percentage of 45.4% ranks 31st as they have 3,129 attempts while they have given up 3,769 shots on the defensive end.
So what is Tonights Parlay prediction? Parlays Pundit's Pick: Take Toronto -205 and over 6.5 total goals
Parlays Pundit's Pick: Take Toronto -205 and over 6.5 total goals
Get all of Tonight's NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.