1. FC Koln vs FC Augsburg Prediction, 1/2/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
Game: 1. FC Koln vs FC Augsburg
Date: Saturday, January 2, 2021
Location: RheinEnergieSTADION in Köln, Germany
Odds/Point Spread: 1. FC Koln (+114) FC Augsburg (+190)
RheinEnergieSTADION is the site where Sebastian Andersson and 1. FC Koln (2-5-6, 15th in Bundesliga) will play FC Augsburg (4-4-5, 11th in Bundesliga) on Saturday. The goalkeepers protecting the net are Timo Horn for 1. FC Koln and Rafal Gikiewicz for FC Augsburg. 1. FC Koln are at +114 while the Residents of the Fugger City are at +190. The total is set at 2.5.
1. FC Koln faced RB Leipzig in their most recent match and finished with a draw with a score of 0-0. 1. FC Koln tried 17 dribbles in this outing and completed 10 of the tries for a rate of 58.8%. When discussing the passing game, they earned a 76.4% received passes rate by connecting on 305 of the 399 passing attempts in their last match. In terms of shooting accuracy, 1. FC Koln walked away from the pitch at a 13.0% rate by putting 3 shots on target out of 23 total shots. 1. FC Koln sports an average of 0.92 goals per 90 (12 goals in total) and have accumulated 9 assists in all matches this season.
Sebastian Andersson is one guy you are going to want to keep your eye on for 1. FC Koln. He has accounted for 23 assists while accumulating 20 yellow card cautions so far in his career. Andersson has had a starting assignment in 213 matchups in his pro soccer career and has 0.41 goals per 90 mins. The forward hailing from Sweden has racked up 91 goals in 19,888 mins. One more guy who should impact this match is Dominick Drexler, the forward born in Germany. He has helped a teammate on a goal 51 times so far in his career and he has scored 60 total goals. Drexler has been on the field for 20,666 mins during 235 starts and has been given 43 yellow cards. He is averaging 0.26 goals per 90 mins during his career.
The man who is expected to defend the goal for 1. FC Koln is Timo Horn. Horn (96-77-93 record during his soccer career) has accumulated 77 clean sheets, which has earned him a 29.1% clean sheet percentage. The keeper born in Germany has faced 1,136 shots tried against him in 265 career starts. His goals against per 90 mins is 1.35 (358 total goals given up) and he has earned a save % of .702. Horn has been on the field for a total of 23,799 mins and has earned 796 saves during his pro soccer career.
When they last played, FC Augsburg went home defeated by a final of 2-0 against Eintracht Frankfurt. FC Augsburg ended the game with a 59.1% successful dribble rate by converting 13 of the 22 dribbles they tried. They wrapped up this outing by connecting on 347 out of their 461 passes they attempted earning a percentage of 75.3%. FC Augsburg connected on 1 SoT out of the team's 6 shots tried which gave them a 16.7% clip in their last outing. With a total of 14 goals and 10 assists in all competitions, FC Augsburg averages 1.08 goals and 0.77 assists per 90.
Daniel Caligiuri will be someone to watch for FC Augsburg. He scores 0.18 G/90 and has been a starter in 241 contests thus far in his career. The defender who is from Germany has earned 21,915 mins and has scored 44 goals. He has accumulated 49 yellow cards in his career and has helped on a goal 39 times. Make sure to watch out for Ruben Vargas, the forward born in Switzerland. He has totaled 18 goals during his career while helping on a goal 10 times. Vargas has been given 21 yellow cards in 6,310 professional minutes (73 career starts). His goals per 90 min average in his pro soccer career is 0.26.
Rafal Gikiewicz will reside in front of the goal for FC Augsburg. Thus far in his career, Gikiewicz has given up 231 goals and has accounted for 557 stops in 189 starting assignments. He has surrendered 1.22 goals per 90 minutes and he has a mark of 74-51-65. He has earned a save percentage of .716 and his shutout rate sits at 32.3%. Gikiewicz has 61 shutouts while defending 777 shots against him in 17,026 career mins.
Who will win tonight's Bundesliga game against the spread?
Josh Schonwald's Pick: Take 1. FC Koln (+114)
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Free Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Expert Soccer Picks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- Bayern Munich vs Monchengladbach Prediction, 8/27/2022 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Rennes vs Ajaccio Prediction, 8/21/2022 Ligue 1 Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Tottenham vs Wolverhampton Prediction, 8/20/2022 EPL Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Marseille vs Nantes Prediction, 8/21/2022 Ligue 1 Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Everton vs Nottingham Forest Prediction, 8/20/2022 EPL Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- West Ham United vs Brighton Prediction, 8/21/2022 EPL Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Hertha BSC vs Borussia Dortmund Prediction, 8/27/2022 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Toulouse vs Lorient Prediction, 8/21/2022 Ligue 1 Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Lyon vs Troyes Prediction, 8/21/2022 Ligue 1 Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- 1. FC Koln vs VfB Stuttgart Prediction, 8/28/2022 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds