1. FC Koln vs VfL Wolfsburg Prediction, 12/5/2020 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
Game: 1. FC Koln vs VfL Wolfsburg
Date: Saturday, December 5, 2020
Location: RheinEnergieSTADION in Köln, Germany
Odds/Point Spread: 1. FC Koln (+235) VfL Wolfsburg (+115)
Sebastian Andersson and 1. FC Koln (1-3-5, 15th in Bundesliga) host VfL Wolfsburg (4-5-0, 5th in Bundesliga) at RheinEnergieSTADION on Saturday. The starting goaltenders will be Timo Horn for 1. FC Koln and Koen Casteels for VfL Wolfsburg. VfL Wolfsburg are at at +115 while the Billy Goats are at +235. The total is set at 2.75.
1. FC Koln stepped onto the pitch against Borussia Dortmund in their last matchup and took home the win by a score of 2-1. 1. FC Koln attempted 16 dribbles in this matchup and successfully completed 5 of the dribbles for a percentage of 31.3%. When talking about passing the ball, they finished with a 76.4% received passes percentage by connecting on 252 out of their 330 passing attempts last match. In relation to shooting accuracy, 1. FC Koln wrapped this game up at a 83.3% rate by landing 5 shots on target of 6 shots. 1. FC Koln sports an average of 1.00 goal per 90 (9 total goals) and have racked up 6 assists in all games this season.
Sebastian Andersson is a guy who can be a difference maker for 1. FC Koln. Andersson has had a starting assignment in 212 outings in his career and scores 0.41 goals per 90 mins. The forward hailing from Sweden has totaled 91 goals scored in 19,821 mins played. He has totaled 23 assists while accumulating 20 yellow card warnings during his soccer career. Another player who should impact this match is Dominick Drexler, the forward representing Germany. He has assisted on a goal 51 times in his career and he has scored 60 goals. Drexler has played 20,534 mins in 234 starts and has been handed a total of 43 yellow card warnings. He currently averages 0.26 goals per 90 minutes so far in his career.
The guy defending the goal for 1. FC Koln is Timo Horn. Horn (95-75-92 mark in his career) has accumulated 75 clean sheets, which has him sitting with a 28.7% shutout percentage. The goalkeeper from Germany has had 1,113 shots attempted at him in 261 career starts. His goals allowed per 90 mins is 1.35 (352 total goals surrendered) and he has a save percentage of .702. Horn has defended the goal for 23,439 minutes and has accumulated 779 saves thus far in his career.
For their last outing, VfL Wolfsburg took home the win by a final score of 5-3 against Werder Bremen. They wrapped up this contest by connecting on 548 out of their 631 passes they attempted earning a percentage of 86.8%. VfL Wolfsburg ended the game with a 77.8% successful dribble rate by connecting on 7 out of the 9 dribbles they tried. VfL Wolfsburg had 6 shots on target out of 13 shots tried which had them sitting at a 46.2% clip when they last stepped onto the pitch. With a total of 14 goals and 13 assists in all their matches, VfL Wolfsburg has an average of 1.56 goals and 1.44 assists per 90 min.
Renato Steffen will be counted on for VfL Wolfsburg. The forward from Switzerland has been on the field for 14,511 professional minutes and he has scored 47 goals. He has tallied 51 yellow cards in his career and has assisted a teammate on a goal 34 times. He scores 0.29 goals per 90 mins and has started 169 outings thus far in his career. Make sure to keep an eye out for Wout Weghorst, the forward hailing from the Netherlands. Weghorst has earned himself 38 yellow cards in 19,480 minutes (210 starting assignments). His goals per 90 minute average so far in his career is 0.50. He has accumulated 109 goals so far in his career while assisting on a goal 25 different times.
Koen Casteels will look after the net for VfL Wolfsburg. So far in his career, Casteels has conceded 266 goals and has accounted for 518 saves in 171 starts. He has conceded 1.56 goals per 90 and he has earned a mark of 56-54-61. He sports a save percentage of .673 and his shutout rate is 24.0%. Casteels has tallied 41 clean sheets while defending 768 shots against him in 15,364 career minutes.
Who will win tonight's Bundesliga game against the spread?
Parlay's Pundit's Pick: Take VfL Wolfsburg (+115) and under 2.75 goals
Get all of Today's Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Guaranteed Expert Soccer Picks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- West Ham United vs Burnley Prediction, 1/16/2021 EPL Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Sheffield United vs Tottenham Prediction, 1/17/2021 EPL Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Arsenal vs Newcastle United Prediction, 1/18/2021 EPL Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Leicester City vs Southampton Prediction, 1/16/2021 EPL Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Manchester City vs Crystal Palace Prediction, 1/17/2021 EPL Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Wolverhampton vs West Brom Prediction, 1/16/2021 EPL Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Leeds United vs Brighton Prediction, 1/16/2021 EPL Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Liverpool vs Manchester United Prediction, 1/17/2021 EPL Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Fulham vs Chelsea Prediction, 1/16/2021 EPL Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- 1899 Hoffenheim vs Arminia Bielefeld Prediction, 1/16/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds