Andorra vs Malta Prediction, 10/10/2020 UEFA Nations League Pick, Tips and Odds
Game: Andorra vs Malta
Date: Saturday, October 10, 2020
Location: Estadi Nacional in Andorra la Vella, Andorra
TV: ESPN 3
Odds/Point Spread: Andorra (+104) Malta (-140)
Cristian Martínez and Andorra (0-1-1 in Nations League) host Malta (0-1-1 in Nations League) at Estadi Nacional on Saturday. The expected starting goaltenders will be Josep Gómes for Andorra and Henry Bonello for Malta. The moneyline on this matchup has Andorra priced at +104 and the Maltese are priced at -140. The over/under opens at 1.75.
Andorra controls possession for 30% of games so far in the tournament. They have launched 13 shots with 1 being on target, which is a 7.7% shots on target percentage. Andorra has yet to score a goal in their 2 games.
Cristian Martínez is a guy who can be a difference maker for the Andorrans. Martínez has been in the starting lineup in 51 contests during his pro soccer career while he scores 0.10 G/90. The defender born in Andorra has totaled 5 goals scored in 4,392 mins played. He has accounted for 15 yellow card warnings so far in his career. One more guy who should impact this match is Marc Pujol, the forward taking the field for Andorra. He has assisted a teammate on a goal 1 time in his career while he has scored 1 goal. Pujol has earned 4,486 minutes in 53 starts and has been handed 19 yellow card warnings. He scores 0.02 goals per 90 mins so far in his career.
The man who will protect the net for Andorra will be Josep Gómes. Gómes has defended the goal for a total of 4,707 mins and has accumulated 40 stops so far in his pro soccer career. His goals allowed per 90 minutes is 1.00 (16 goals given up) and he holds a save percentage of .722. The goalie for Andorra has seen 54 shots attempted at him in 51 starts. Gómes (2-9-40 record in his career) has totaled 9 clean sheets, which gives him a 17.6% clean sheet rate.
The Maltese average a total of 4 shots on target per 90 and have earned 3 goals so far in the tournament. In their matches thus far in the tournament, they are controlling possession of the ball 49.5% of the time. They have hit on 44.4% of their shots on target on 18 total shots.
Luke Gambin should provide a lift for Malta. The midfielder hailing from Malta has played 11,012 professional minutes and has scored 21 goals. He has accounted for 11 yellow card cautions during his soccer career and has helped on a goal 17 times. He currently averages 0.17 goals per 90 and has started 178 games during his pro soccer career.
Henry Bonello is expected to look after the net Malta. Bonello has racked up 2 clean sheets while seeing 82 shots against him in 1,572 career minutes. He is the owner of a save % of .659 and his clean sheet rate is currently 11.8%. He has surrendered 2.58 goals per 90 minutes while holding a mark of 1-2-14. During his career, Bonello has surrendered 31 goals and has accumulated 55 saves in 17 starting assignments.
Who will win tonight's soccer game against the spread?
Tony Sink's Pick: Take Andorra (+104)
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Guaranteed Expert Soccer Picks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- Columbus Crew vs Philadelphia Union Prediction, 4/18/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Vancouver Whitecaps FC vs Portland Timbers Prediction, 4/18/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Orlando City SC vs Atlanta United FC Prediction, 4/17/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- D.C. United vs New York City FC Prediction, 4/17/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Seattle Sounders FC vs Minnesota United FC Prediction, 4/16/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- New York Red Bulls vs Sporting KC Prediction, 4/17/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Nashville SC vs FC Cincinnati Prediction, 4/17/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Inter Miami CF vs LA Galaxy Prediction, 4/18/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- CF Montreal vs Toronto FC Prediction, 4/17/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Chicago Fire vs New England Revolution Prediction, 4/17/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds