Cadiz vs Sevilla Prediction, 9/28/2020 Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
Game: Cadiz vs Sevilla
Date: Monday, September 28, 2020
Location: Estadio Ramón de Carranza in Cádiz, Spain
Odds/Point Spread: Cadiz (+200) Sevilla (+140)
Lucas Ocampos and Sevilla travel to Estadio Ramón de Carranza on Monday where they'll meet Cadiz (1-0-1, 8th). The expected starting goaltenders will be Alberto Cifuentes for Cadiz and Javier Diaz for Sevilla. Sevilla are priced at +140 while the Yellow Submarine are at +200. The total opens at 2.5.
Cadiz as a team have earned 2 goals on the year, which is 5th in La Liga. They have tried 18 shots at their opponents goal with 7 being on target, which comes out to a 38.9% SOT percentage. Cadiz controls possession for 41% of games while they successfully dribble 53.6% of the time (14th in La Liga). They have caught 444 passes from teammates on 560 tries on the campaign, which has earned them a receiving percentage of 79.3%.
Alex Fernandez is a guy who should be able to impact this game for Cadiz. Fernandez has been in the starting lineup in 167 matches during his soccer career and he scores 0.18 goals per 90 mins. The defender born in Spain has tallied 30 goals in 15,386 minutes played. He has 22 assists while earning 27 yellow card cautions so far in his career. Someone else who should impact this game is Anthony Lozano, the forward representing Honduras. Lozano has been on the pitch for 10,092 mins in 113 starts and has been handed 33 yellow card warnings. He has assisted a teammate on a goal 9 times so far in his pro soccer career and he has scored 36 total goals. He averages 0.32 goals per 90 in his career.
The guy defending the goal for Cádiz will be Alberto Cifuentes. Cifuentes has seen the pitch for 27,499 minutes and has earned 766 saves during his pro soccer career. His goals against per 90 minutes is 1.06 (325 total goals allowed) and he has a save % of .737. The goalkeeper from Spain has faced 1,049 shots attempted at him in 307 career starting assignments. Cifuentes (115-99-93 record during his career) has tallied 94 clean sheets, which gives him a 30.6% shutout percentage.
Lucas Ocampos is one guy you are going to want to keep your eye on for Sevilla. He has totaled 20 assists while accumulating 42 yellow card cautions during his career. Ocampos has been given a starting assignment in 142 games during his pro soccer career and scores 0.29 goals per 90. The forward hailing from Argentina has racked up 43 goals scored in 13,537 minutes played. Another player who should impact this match is Luuk De Jong, the forward representing Switzerland. Jong has earned 24,675 minutes in 277 career starts and has been handed 24 yellow card warnings. He has helped a teammate on a goal 59 times thus far in his career while he has scored 146 total goals. He has an average of 0.53 goals per 90 minutes so far in his pro soccer career.
The man who will protect the net for Sevilla is Javier Diaz. Diaz has seen the field for only 90 mins in his career and hasn't had to make a save. He's allowed 1 goal.
Who will win tonight's soccer game against the spread?
Tony Sink's Pick: Take Sevilla (+140)
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Guaranteed Expert Soccer Picks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- Columbus Crew vs Philadelphia Union Prediction, 4/18/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Vancouver Whitecaps FC vs Portland Timbers Prediction, 4/18/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Orlando City SC vs Atlanta United FC Prediction, 4/17/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- D.C. United vs New York City FC Prediction, 4/17/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Seattle Sounders FC vs Minnesota United FC Prediction, 4/16/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- New York Red Bulls vs Sporting KC Prediction, 4/17/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Nashville SC vs FC Cincinnati Prediction, 4/17/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Inter Miami CF vs LA Galaxy Prediction, 4/18/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- CF Montreal vs Toronto FC Prediction, 4/17/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Chicago Fire vs New England Revolution Prediction, 4/17/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds