Montreal Impact vs D.C. United Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/21/2020
Game: Montreal Impact vs D.C. United
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Location: ESPN Sports Complex in Orlando, FL
Odds/Point Spread: Montreal (+260) D.C. (+130)
ESPN Sports Complex is the site where Edison Flores and D.C. United (1-2-1, 8th in the Eastern Conference) will take on the Montreal Impact (1-1-2, 9th in the Eastern Conference) on Tuesday. The goaltenders who are expected to start are Clement Diop for the Montreal Impact and Bill Hamid for D.C. United. The Impact are priced at +260 while the Black-and-Red are at +130. The total has been set at 2.75.
Romell Quioto is a guy who should be able to impact this game for the Impact. Quioto has been a starter in 52 matchups during his MLS career and he accounts for 0.32 goals per 90 mins. The midfielder who is from Honduras has tallied 17 goals (123rd among active players) in 4,849 mins played. He has accounted for 14 assists while earning 12 yellow card warnings during his MLS career. One more guy who should impact this match is Rod Fanni, the defender who represents France. He has assisted a teammate on a goal 14 times during his career and he has scored 9 total goals. Fanni has been on the pitch for 33,859 mins in 375 starts and has been given 47 yellow card warnings. He sports an average of 0.02 G/90 so far in his MLS career (310th among active MLS players).
The man who is expected to defend the goal for Montreal is Clement Diop. Diop (27-17-26 mark in his career) has accounted for 17 shutouts, which leaves him with a 23.9% shutout percentage. The goalie from Senegal has faced 326 shots attempted at him in 71 career starts. His goals allowed per 90 minutes is 1.42 (101 total goals given up) and he has earned a save % of .690. Diop has seen the field for a total of 6,390 mins and has accumulated 225 stops in his MLS career.
Edison Flores should provide a lift for D.C.. The forward who is from Peru has been on the field for 10,180 minutes while scoring 22 goals (104th among active MLS players). He has earned 6 yellow card warnings during his MLS career and has helped on a goal 15 times. He is currently averaging 0.19 G/90 and has been given a starting assignment in 39 games so far in his pro soccer career. Be sure to keep an eye out for Ola Kamara, the forward from Norway. He has tallied 110 goals during his career while assisting a teammate on a goal 23 different times. Kamara has earned himself a total of 12 yellow cards in 19,234 minutes played (204 starting assignments). His goals per 90 average during his MLS career is 0.51 (17th among active players).
Bill Hamid will reside in front of the net for D.C. Hamid has tallied 68 clean sheets while he has defended 1,130 shots against him in 21,039 career minutes. He sports a save percentage of .743 and his shutout rate is 28.8%. He has surrendered 1.24 goals per 90 mins while holding a record of 88-62-83. During his MLS career, Hamid has given up 291 goals while he has tallied 840 stops in 236 starting assignments.
Who will win tonight's soccer game against the spread?
Josh Schonwald's Pick: Take Montreal (+260)
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Guaranteed Expert SoccerPicks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- Philadelphia Union vs Portland Timbers Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/5/2020
- Orlando City SC vs Minnesota United FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/6/2020
- San Jose Earthquakes vs Minnesota United FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/1/2020
- New York City FC vs Portland Timbers Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/1/2020
- Orlando City SC vs Los Angeles FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/31/2020
- Philadelphia Union vs Sporting KC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/30/2020
- Portland Timbers vs FC Cincinnati Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/28/2020
- Columbus Crew vs Minnesota United FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/28/2020
- Seattle Sounders FC vs Los Angeles FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/27/2020
- San Jose Earthquakes vs Real Salt Lake Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/27/2020