Toronto FC vs New England Revolution Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/21/2020
Game: Toronto FC vs New England Revolution
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Location: ESPN Sports Complex in Orlando, FL
Odds/Point Spread: Toronto (-115) New England (+295)
Diego Fagundez and the New England Revolution (1-2-1, 7th in the Eastern Conference) host Toronto FC (2-2-0, 2nd in the Eastern Conference) at ESPN Sports Complex on Tuesday. The starting goalies are Quentin Westberg for Toronto FC and Matt Turner for the New England Revolution. TFC is priced at -115 while the Revolution are at +295. The over/under opens at 2.5.
Alejandro Pozuelo is a player you are going to want to keep your eye on for TFC. He has accounted for 45 assists while accumulating 27 yellow card cautions during his career. Pozuelo has been given a starting assignment in 176 games during his pro soccer career and accounts for 0.21 goals per 90 minutes. The midfielder from Spain has totaled 37 goals (58th among active MLS players) in 16,160 professional minutes. One more player who should impact this match is Richie Laryea, the defender who is from Canada. He has assisted a teammate on a goal 7 times during his MLS career while scoring 6 goals. Laryea has accumulated 4,775 mins during 54 starts and has been handed a total of 22 yellow card cautions. He scores 0.11 goals per 90 mins during his career (179th among active MLS players).
The guy who is expected to defend the goal for Toronto will be Quentin Westberg. Westberg has seen the field for 6,867 mins and has earned 174 saves so far in his MLS career. His GA/90 is 1.32 (101 total goals given up) and he has earned a save % of .674. The goalkeeper from the United States has seen 258 shots attempted at him in 76 starts. Westberg (27-25-25 mark during his soccer career) has accumulated 22 clean sheets, which leaves him with a 28.9% clean sheet percentage.
Diego Fagundez will be someone to watch for New England. The midfielder from Uruguay has 16,097 mins while scoring 52 goals (36th among active players). He has 25 yellow cards during his pro soccer career and has assisted a teammate on a goal 37 times. He is currently averaging 0.29 goals per 90 and has had a starting assignment in 375 outings thus far in his career. Make sure to keep an eye out for Gustavo Bou, the midfielder who represents Argentina. Bou has earned himself a total of 17 yellow card warnings in 10,859 minutes played (121 starts). His G/90 average so far in his career is 0.51 (19th among active players). He has scored 61 goals thus far in his career while assisting a teammate on a goal 22 different times.
Matt Turner is expected to look after the net for the Revolution. Turner has accumulated 18 shutouts while he has defended 350 shots tried against him in 6,895 career minutes. He has a save % of .734 and his shutout rate is 23.4%. He has given up 1.29 goals per 90 minutes while holding a record of 24-27-26. So far in his pro soccer career, Turner has conceded 99 goals while he has totaled 257 stops in 77 starts.
Who will win tonight's MLS game against the spread?
Tony Sink's Pick: Take Toronto (-115)
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Guaranteed Expert SoccerPicks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- Philadelphia Union vs Portland Timbers Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/5/2020
- Orlando City SC vs Minnesota United FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/6/2020
- San Jose Earthquakes vs Minnesota United FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/1/2020
- New York City FC vs Portland Timbers Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/1/2020
- Orlando City SC vs Los Angeles FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/31/2020
- Philadelphia Union vs Sporting KC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/30/2020
- Portland Timbers vs FC Cincinnati Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/28/2020
- Columbus Crew vs Minnesota United FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/28/2020
- Seattle Sounders FC vs Los Angeles FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/27/2020
- San Jose Earthquakes vs Real Salt Lake Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/27/2020