VfB Stuttgart vs 1. FC Koln Prediction, 10/23/2020 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
Game: VfB Stuttgart vs 1. FC Koln
Date: Friday, October 23, 2020
Location: Mercedes-Benz Arena in Berlin, Germany
Odds/Point Spread: VfB Stuttgart (+120) 1. FC Koln (+210)
Dominick Drexler and 1. FC Koln (0-1-3, 16th in Bundesliga) go to Mercedes-Benz Arena on Friday where they'll meet VfB Stuttgart (2-1-1, 5th in Bundesliga). The starting goalies will be Gregor Kobel for VfB Stuttgart and Timo Horn for 1. FC Koln. 1. FC Koln are at at +210 while the Swambians are at +120. The O/U is set at 2.5.
VfB Stuttgart has controlled possession for 49.8% of the time while they have success at dribbling 68.5% of the time (1st in Bundesliga). They have launched 58 shots at the goal with 17 of them being on target, which is a 29.3% SOT percentage. VfB Stuttgart have accounted for 9 goals this season, which ranks 3rd in the league. They have caught 1,489 passes on 1,734 attempts for the campaign, which makes their receiving percentage 85.9%.
Silas Wamangituka is a guy who should be able to impact this game for VfB Stuttgart. He has 9 assists while earning 6 yellow cards during his career. Wamangituka has started 47 matches during his pro soccer career and he accounts for 0.41 goals per 90 mins. The forward from Congo has racked up 20 goals in 4,440 minutes played. One more player who should impact this match is Sasa Kalajdzic, the midfielder hailing from Austria. He has assisted a teammate on a goal 7 times in his pro soccer career and he has scored 15 total goals. Kalajdzic has played 2,249 minutes in 25 starting assignments and has been handed a total of 5 yellow card warnings. He sports an average of 0.60 goals per 90 minutes in his pro soccer career.
The man who will protect the net for VfB Stuttgart will be Gregor Kobel. Kobel has seen the pitch for 4,561 mins and has earned 129 saves during his soccer career. His goals against per 90 mins is 1.68 (85 total goals allowed) and he has earned a save percentage of .623. The goalkeeper from Switzerland has seen 207 shots tried at him in 52 career starts. Kobel (23-8-21 record during his career) has recorded 15 clean sheets, which leaves him with a 28.8% clean sheet percentage.
1. FC Koln has 1,610 targets on the season (14th in the Bundesliga) with 1,406 completed passes. They have a receiving percentage of 87.3% and they have controlled possession of the ball 45.8% of the time. The Billy Goats have had success dribbling 52.4% of the time so far this season while scoring 4 goals. The have hit on 37.5% of their SOT on 40 total shots.
Dominick Drexler should provide a spark for 1. FC Koln. The forward from Germany has 20,350 professional minutes while he has scored 59 goals. He has 43 yellow cards during his career and has assisted on a goal 51 times. He currently averages 0.26 goals per 90 minutes and has been a starter in 232 games so far in his career. You should also keep an eye on Sebastian Andersson, the forward representing Sweden. He has collected 90 goals so far in his pro soccer career while helping a teammate on a goal 23 times. Andersson has been given a total of 20 yellow cards in 19,494 minutes played (208 starts). His goals per 90 average in his pro soccer career is 0.42.
Timo Horn will be looking after the goal for the Billy Goats. During his pro soccer career, Horn has conceded 346 goals while he has racked up 770 stops in 256 starts. He has allowed 1.35 goals per 90 mins while he holds a record of 94-73-90. He is the owner of a save percentage of .702 and his clean sheet rate sits at 29.3%. Horn has recorded 75 shutouts while seeing 1,099 shots against him in 23,040 minutes in his career.
Who will win tonight's Bundesliga game against the spread?
Tony Sink's Pick: Take VfB Stuttgart (+120)
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Free Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Expert Soccer Picks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- Angers vs Nantes Prediction, 9/19/2021 Ligue 1 Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- FC Cincinnati vs New York City FC Prediction, 9/18/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Toronto FC vs Nashville SC Prediction, 9/18/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Clermont Foot vs Brest Prediction, 9/19/2021 Ligue 1 Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Minnesota United FC vs LA Galaxy Prediction, 9/18/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Elche vs Levante Prediction, 9/18/2021 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Portland Timbers vs Los Angeles FC Prediction, 9/19/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Inter Miami CF vs New York Red Bulls Prediction, 9/17/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- PSG vs Lyon Prediction, 9/19/2021 Ligue 1 Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Troyes vs Montpellier Prediction, 9/19/2021 Ligue 1 Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds