1. FC Koln vs Arminia Bielefeld Prediction, 1/31/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
Game: 1. FC Koln vs Arminia Bielefeld
Date: Sunday, January 31, 2021
Location: RheinEnergieSTADION in Köln, Germany
Odds/Point Spread: 1. FC Koln (+100) Arminia Bielefeld (+260)
RheinEnergieSTADION is the site where Dominick Drexler and 1. FC Koln (3-6-9, 16th in Bundesliga) will play Arminia Bielefeld (5-2-11, 15th in Bundesliga) on Sunday. The goalkeepers who are expected to start are Timo Horn for 1. FC Koln and Stefan Ortega Moreno for Arminia Bielefeld. 1. FC Koln are at +100 while the Blues are at +260. The total opens at 2.5.
1. FC Koln took the field against FC Schalke 04 in their last game and notched a win by a score of 2-1. In sharing the ball, they ended the game with a 81.3% received passes rate by completing 248 out of their 305 pass targets in their last game. 1. FC Koln tried 4 dribbles in this game and were successful in 3 of the tries for a rate of 75.0%. Regarding shot accuracy, 1. FC Koln walked away from the pitch at a 26.7% clip by putting 4 shots on target of 15 total shots. 1. FC Koln has an average of 1.56 goals per 90 (28 goals in total) and have accounted for 19 assists in all competitions this season.
Dominick Drexler is a player who should impact this matchup for 1. FC Koln. He has 52 assists while tallying 43 yellow card cautions during his career. Drexler has been a starter in 238 outings so far in his career and he tallies 0.26 goals per 90 mins. The forward from Germany has racked up 60 goals in 20,941 mins. One more player who could decide who wins is Ellyes Skhiri, the midfielder born in France. He has helped a teammate on a goal 7 times in his career and he has scored 14 total goals. Skhiri has accumulated 14,459 minutes in 165 career starts and has been given 24 yellow card warnings. He currently averages 0.09 goals per 90 during his soccer career.
The man protecting the net for 1. FC Koln will be Timo Horn. Horn has been on the field for a total of 24,249 minutes and is sitting with 810 saves during his career. His goals allowed per 90 mins is 1.37 (368 total goals conceded) and he has earned a save % of .701. The goalkeeper from Germany has had 1,158 shots tried against him in 270 career starting assignments. Horn (97-78-96 mark in his professional soccer career) has accumulated 78 shutouts, which has him sitting with a 28.9% shutout percentage.
The last time they took the pitch, Arminia Bielefeld took a defeat with a final score of 5-1 against Eintracht Frankfurt. They finished the contest by completing 342 out of their 428 passes they attempted for a percentage of 79.9%. Arminia Bielefeld ended the game with a 83.3% successful dribble percentage by converting 5 out of the 6 dribbles they tried. Arminia Bielefeld converted 4 shots on target out of the team's 8 shots tried giving them a 50.0% rate when they last took the field. With 12 goals and 9 assists in all competitions, Arminia Bielefeld averages 0.67 goals and 0.50 assists per 90 min.
Fabian Klos should provide a lift for Arminia Bielefeld. The forward representing Germany has been on the pitch for 24,733 mins while he has scored 135 goals. He has accumulated 61 yellow card warnings in his career and has helped a teammate on a goal 45 times. He scores 0.49 goals per 90 minutes and has started 282 outings thus far in his career. Make sure to keep an eye out for Ritsu Doan, the midfielder representing Japan. Doan has been given a total of 10 yellow card cautions in 8,280 minutes (96 career starting assignments). His goals per 90 min average during his pro soccer career is 0.25. He has scored 23 goals in his pro soccer career while helping a teammate on a goal 10 different times.
Stefan Ortega Moreno will be residing in front of the net for Arminia Bielefeld. During his pro soccer career, Ortega has conceded 268 goals and has tallied 622 stops in 208 starts. He has allowed 1.29 goals per 90 minutes and he has earned a record of 79-62-67. He has a save percentage of .711 and his clean sheet rate is 26.4%. Ortega has racked up 55 shutouts and defended 880 shots against him in 18,765 career minutes.
Who will win tonight's Bundesliga game against the spread?
Guy Bruhn's Pick: Take Arminia Bielefeld (+260)
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Guaranteed Expert Soccer Picks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- Crystal Palace vs Fulham Prediction, 2/28/2021 EPL Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Alaves vs Osasuna Prediction, 2/27/2021 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Udinese vs Fiorentina Prediction, 2/28/2021 Serie A Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Union Berlin vs 1899 Hoffenheim Prediction, 2/28/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Newcastle United vs Wolverhampton Prediction, 2/27/2021 EPL Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Borussia Dortmund vs Arminia Bielefeld Prediction, 2/27/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- VfL Wolfsburg vs Hertha BSC Prediction, 2/27/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Bayer Leverkusen vs SC Freiburg Prediction, 2/28/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Everton vs Southampton Prediction, 3/1/2021 EPL Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- FSV Mainz 05 vs FC Augsburg Prediction, 2/28/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds