1. FC Koln vs SC Freiburg Prediction, 5/9/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
Game: 1. FC Koln vs SC Freiburg
Date: Sunday, May 9, 2021
Location: RheinEnergieSTADION in Köln, Germany
Odds/Point Spread: 1. FC Koln (+145) SC Freiburg (+175)
Nils Petersen and SC Freiburg (11-8-11, 9th in Bundesliga) travel to RheinEnergieSTADION on Sunday where they'll meet 1. FC Koln (7-8-16, 16th in Bundesliga). The goalkeepers protecting the net will be Timo Horn for 1. FC Koln and Florian Muller for SC Freiburg. SC Freiburg are at at +175 while the Billy Goats are at +145. The total has been set at 3.
1. FC Koln took the field against FC Augsburg in their most recent match and earned the victory with a final of 3-2. 1. FC Koln attempted 16 dribbles in this contest and converted 12 of those dribbles for a rate of 75.0%. In sharing the ball, they ended up with a 80.6% rate by converting 312 out of their 387 targeted passes last match. In regard to shooting accuracy, 1. FC Koln walked away from the pitch at a 42.9% clip by putting 6 shots on target of 14 shots. 1. FC Koln is averaging 1.00 goal per 90 (31 total goals) and have 21 assists in all contests for this campaign.
Ondrej Duda is a player who should impact this matchup for 1. FC Koln. He has accounted for 24 assists while accumulating 36 yellow card warnings thus far in his career. Duda has had a starting assignment in 131 matchups in his career while he scores 0.23 goals per 90 mins. The midfielder hailing from Slovakia has accumulated 29 goals in 11,188 minutes played. Another player who could decide the outcome is Ellyes Skhiri, the midfielder representing France. He has assisted on a goal 9 times in his career while he has scored 16 total goals. Skhiri has earned 15,617 minutes in 178 starting assignments and has been handed a total of 25 yellow card warnings. He is currently averaging 0.09 goals per 90 for his pro soccer career.
The man who will protect the net for 1. FC Koln is Timo Horn. Horn has defended the goal for a total of 25,419 mins and has tallied 847 saves so far in his pro soccer career. His GA/90 is 1.39 (393 total goals conceded) and he has a save percentage of 69.6. The goalkeeper from Germany has faced 1,219 shots attempted against him in 283 career starting assignments. Horn (101-80-103 record during his career) has 78 shutouts, which gives him a 27.6% clean sheet percentage.
The last time they took the field, SC Freiburg earned the draw by finishing with a tally of 1-1 against 1899 Hoffenheim. SC Freiburg had a 80.0% successful dribble rate by connecting on 8 of the 10 dribbles they tried. They wrapped up this match by connecting on 383 of the 463 attempted passes earning a percentage of 82.7%. SC Freiburg had 5 shots on target out of their 14 shots tried giving them a 35.7% rate in their last outing. With 44 goals and 28 assists in all competitions, SC Freiburg averages 1.47 goals and 0.93 assists per 90.
Nils Petersen will be counted on for SC Freiburg. The forward representing Germany has played 21,170 minutes and has scored 142 goals. He has accounted for 17 yellow card warnings so far in his career and has helped a teammate on a goal 29 times. He is averaging 0.60 G/90 and has been in the starting lineup in 217 games thus far in his career. Make sure to watch out for Lucas Holer, the forward born in Germany. He has 51 goals so far in his career while assisting on a goal 14 different times. Holer has been handed a total of 21 yellow card warnings in 14,627 professional minutes played (164 starting assignments). His G/90 average thus far in his career is 0.31.
Florian Muller will reside in front of the net for SC Freiburg. During his career, Muller has allowed 144 goals and has totaled 309 saves in 91 starting assignments. He has allowed 1.57 goals per 90 mins and he has earned a record of 30-18-43. He sports a save % of 69.4 and his clean sheet rate is currently 20.9%. Muller has tallied 19 shutouts while defending 445 shots against him in 8,235 mins throughout his career.
Who will win tonight's Bundesliga game against the spread?
Tony Sink's Pick: Take 1. FC Koln (+145)
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Guaranteed Expert Soccer Picks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- Columbus Crew vs Chicago Fire Prediction, 6/19/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- D.C. United vs Inter Miami CF Prediction, 6/19/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Real Salt Lake vs Vancouver Whitecaps FC Prediction, 6/18/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Toronto FC vs Orlando City SC Prediction, 6/19/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Los Angeles FC vs Houston Dynamo Prediction, 6/19/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Austin FC vs San Jose Earthquakes Prediction, 6/19/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Portland Timbers vs Sporting KC Prediction, 6/19/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- LA Galaxy vs Seattle Sounders FC Prediction, 6/19/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- FC Dallas vs Minnesota United FC Prediction, 6/19/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- New York City FC vs New England Revolution Prediction, 6/19/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds