1. FC Koln vs Werder Bremen Prediction, 3/7/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
Game: 1. FC Koln vs Werder Bremen
Date: Sunday, March 7, 2021
Location: RheinEnergieSTADION in Köln, Germany
Odds/Point Spread: 1. FC Koln (+145) Werder Bremen (+185)
RheinEnergieSTADION is the site where Ellyes Skhiri and 1. FC Koln (5-6-12, 14th in Bundesliga) will play Werder Bremen (6-8-8, 12th in Bundesliga) on Sunday. The goaltenders who are expected to start will be Timo Horn for 1. FC Koln and Jiri Pavlenka for Werder Bremen. 1. FC Koln are at +145 while the Green-Whites are at +185. The O/U is set at 2.5.
1. FC Koln played Bayern Munich in their last game and walked away from this one with a loss by a score of 5-1. In the passing game, they ended with a 81.7% passes received percentage by converting 429 of the 525 pass attempts in their last match. 1. FC Koln tried 6 dribbles in this outing and were able to convert 5 of the attempts for a rate of 83.3%. In terms of shooting accuracy, 1. FC Koln finished the game at a 50.0% clip by hitting 3 SoT out of 6 total shots. 1. FC Koln has an average of 0.87 goals per 90 (20 total goals) and have accounted for 14 assists in all matches this year.
Ellyes Skhiri is a guy who should be able to impact this match for 1. FC Koln. He has totaled 8 assists while earning 24 yellow card cautions during his soccer career. Skhiri has started 170 games in his career and he scores 0.09 goals per 90 mins. The midfielder from France has recorded 15 goals in 14,909 professional minutes played. Someone else who should impact this match is Dominick Drexler, the forward who is from Germany. Drexler has 21,032 minutes during 238 career starting assignments and has been given a total of 43 yellow card cautions. He has helped a teammate on a goal 52 times so far in his career while he has scored 60 total goals. He averages 0.26 goals per 90 mins thus far in his career.
The man who will protect the net for 1. FC Koln will be Timo Horn. Horn has been on the field for 24,699 mins and is sitting with 822 stops so far in his career. His goals allowed per 90 minutes is 1.38 (378 goals allowed) and he has earned a save % of 69.8. The goalie from Germany has had 1,180 shots tried at him in 275 career starting assignments. Horn (99-78-99 mark in his career) has recorded 78 clean sheets, which gives him a 28.4% shutout percentage.
For their last outing, Werder Bremen walked away with a victory by a final of 2-1 against Eintracht Frankfurt. They finished the match by converting 225 of the 298 attempted passes for a percentage of 75.5%. Werder Bremen finished with a 71.4% successful dribble percentage by converting 10 out of the 14 dribbles they tried. Werder Bremen converted 5 shots on target out of their 9 shots tried earning them a 55.6% rate in their last outing. Having accumulated 25 goals and 18 assists in all their matches, Werder Bremen has an average of 1.14 goals and 0.82 assists per 90 min.
Leonardo Bittencourt should be able to be counted on for Werder Bremen. The forward who is from Germany has been on the field for 14,890 mins while he has scored 29 goals. He has accumulated 43 yellow card warnings during his career and has assisted a teammate on a goal 31 times. He scores 0.18 goals per 90 minutes and has had a starting assignment in 176 games so far in his career. Be sure to keep an eye out for Maximilian Eggestein, the midfielder representing Germany. He has accumulated 14 goals so far in his career while assisting a teammate on a goal 13 times. Eggestein has been given a total of 21 yellow cards in 13,476 minutes played (151 starts). His G/90 average so far in his pro soccer career is 0.09.
Jiri Pavlenka will be residing in front of the net for Werder Bremen. Thus far in his career, Pavlenka has conceded 303 goals and has 722 stops in 226 starting assignments. He has conceded 1.36 goals per 90 mins while holding a record of 76-69-80. He holds a save percentage of 71.0 and his shutout rate is currently 24.3%. Pavlenka has 55 clean sheets and has defended 1,015 shots against him in 20,101 minutes throughout his career.
Who will win tonight's Bundesliga game against the spread?
Guy Bruhn's Pick: Take Werder Bremen (+185)
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Guaranteed Expert Soccer Picks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- PSG vs Manchester City Prediction, 4/28/2021 Champions League Pick, Tips and Odds
- Real Madrid vs Chelsea Prediction, 4/27/2021 Champions League Pick, Tips and Odds
- LA Galaxy vs New York Red Bulls Prediction, 4/25/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Rennes vs Dijon Prediction, 4/25/2021 Ligue 1 Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- San Jose Earthquakes vs FC Dallas Prediction, 4/24/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Arminia Bielefeld vs FC Schalke 04 Prediction, 4/20/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- AC Milan vs Sassuolo Prediction, 4/21/2021 Serie A Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Metz vs PSG Prediction, 4/24/2021 Ligue 1 Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- New England Revolution vs D.C. United Prediction, 4/24/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Leicester City vs West Brom Prediction, 4/22/2021 EPL Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds