FanDuel Sportsbook Has a Pre-Launch Promo Code in Ohio
FanDuel is one of the top US sportsbooks operating both retail and online sports betting facilities. The New York-based company has offered a pre-launch incentive to bettors in the Buckeye State.
From Oct. 1 to Dec. 31 this year, Ohio bettors signing up will receive $100 in free bets on Jan. 1, 2023. This special pre-launch promo in the state can be activated through registration with a FanDuel account in this time frame.
Get sports picks for every league and nearly every matchup on Doc’s free picks page.
FanDuel has an online avenue on the website or mobile sports betting app. New customers in Ohio that are 21 or older will earn the $100 in free credit, They will be notified on Jan. 1, which is the official launch day. The FanDuel sports bettor pre-launch promo is one of the many incentives planned for the state.
Ohio is a welcomed addition to the Midwest region of states participating in legal sports betting. Illinois, Indiana, Iowa and Michigan are already both legal in retail and online sportsbooks. Michigan has legal iGaming in casinos as well in the Midwest area of the country. The Buckeye State is less than three months away from joining the team.
Land-based Ohio casinos will offer a retail sportsbook as part of the plan on Jan. 1. They also had to partner up with an US sportsbook to offers online betting. Belterra Park Gaming & Entertainment Center in Cincinnati chose FanDuel Sportsbook has its partner.
BetOhio has named FanDuel Sportsbook the “first and best legal sports betting sites in Ohio” and there is currently a state-wide promo in place. The early pre-launch promotion has the $100 in free bets and the launch day has the $1,000 No Sweat First Bet.
FanDuel’s $1,000 No Sweat First Bet is a wager on any sport and it is covered win or lose up to a $1,000.
FanDuel is licensed by the Ohio Casino Control Commission and this organization covers all retail and online sports gambling sites. Belterra Park Gaming & Entertainment Center and FanDuel Sportsbook have an agreement to operate both venues.
Additional FanDuel Ohio promos, bonuses and incentives are geared towards new and existing customers in the state. There are Parlay Refunds, Weekly Odds Boosts, Bet $20, Get $10 and a Refer a Friend. FanDuel offers Ohio contests in conjunction with the football season such as Hi Lo NFL and Twisted Tea College Football contest promos.
Popular features of the FanDuel Sportsbook are live betting, streaming sports, early bet cash-outs, same game parlays and frequency of boosted odds. FanDuel DFS (daily fantasy sports) players club offers rewards for customer loyalty.
Follow the steps to sign up for a FanDuel account is Ohio:
- Click on the “Join Now” button.
- Enter in the name, address and last four digits of a Social Security number.
- Choose a payment option to deposit money in to an account.
- Enter the promo code to the sign-up bonus.
Ohio sports bettors can follow all the action at FanDuel Sportsbook, both retail and online.
Most Recent Sports Handicapping
- Louisiana Sportsbooks Wrap Up October With More Than $1.8 Billion in Wagers
- Maryland Awards 10 US Online Sportsbook Betting Licenses
- The Top Online US Sportsbook in New York Remains FanDuel
- The Massachusetts Gaming Commission has Plans for Retail and Online Sportsbooks
- Fanatics Plans to Launch its US New Sports Betting Division in January, 2023
- DraftKings and ESPN Expand Their Sports Betting Partnership
- FanDuel Sportsbook Has a Pre-Launch Promo Code in Ohio
- Square Bettors Becoming Well-Rounded
- BetMGM Provides Insight to Sports Betting North of the Border
- Overcoming Long Betting Odds for Huge Parlay Payouts