2009 Academy Awards Odds
Get Free Sports Picks for every league and nearly every matchup on Doc’s free picks page.
Below you will see odds listed for the 2009 Academy Awards. The Oscars are the second most watched event annual, second to only the Super Bowl. People enjoy watching them, especially to see what their favorite actors are wearing to the event. There are always a couple of upsets each year in the major categories and seldom do all the favorites win. Listed below are the odds for the major categories of the 2009 Academy Awards. Betting has made this event even more popular and most offshore books offer odds. Please note that Las Vegas books to not post odds on the Academy Awards.
The 1st Academy Awards (Oscars) ceremony was held on Thursday, May 16, 1929, at the Hotel Roosevelt in Hollywood to honor outstanding film achievements of 1927/ 1928. It was hosted by actor Douglas Fairbanks.
The 81st Academy Awards will be held on Sunday, February 22nd, 2009 at the Kodiak Theater in Hollywood, CA with Hugh Jackman hosting the event. Following are up-to-the-minute Academy Awards odds from a well-respected sportsbook.
Most Recent Sports Handicapping
- Louisiana Sportsbooks Wrap Up October With More Than $1.8 Billion in Wagers
- Maryland Awards 10 US Online Sportsbook Betting Licenses
- The Top Online US Sportsbook in New York Remains FanDuel
- The Massachusetts Gaming Commission has Plans for Retail and Online Sportsbooks
- Fanatics Plans to Launch its US New Sports Betting Division in January, 2023
- DraftKings and ESPN Expand Their Sports Betting Partnership
- FanDuel Sportsbook Has a Pre-Launch Promo Code in Ohio
- Square Bettors Becoming Well-Rounded
- BetMGM Provides Insight to Sports Betting North of the Border
- Overcoming Long Betting Odds for Huge Parlay Payouts