Thursday, November 12, 2015
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Buffalo Sabres travel to BB&T Center to play the Florida Panthers on Thursday, November 12, 2015. The opening line for this game has the Sabres at +140 and the Panthers at -160. The over/under has been set at 5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Buffalo comes into this matchup having played 15 games. They have an overall record of 7-8-0 and on the road they have a record of 3-3-0. Currently they are 7th in the Atlantic Division. They've scored 36 goals and given up 42 goals for a point differential of -6. Florida shows up with a record of 6-6-3 including 4-2-1 at home this season. They are 6th in the Atlantic Division. They've scored 41 goals and surrendered 38 for a goal differential of +3.
Tyler Ennis has accumulated 8 total points this season for the Sabres. He has 3 goals this season with 36 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 8%. He has a total of 5 assists on the season and averages 19 minutes played per game. Ryan O'Reilly has averaged 22 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 11% by scoring 4 goals on 37 shots. He has 9 assists giving him a total of 13 points on the season. Chad Johnson has 4 wins and 6 losses this season in net for the Sabres. He has had 268 shots against him and has given up 28 goals. He has made 240 saves for a save percentage of 90%.
Jaromir Jagr has accumulated 12 total points this season for the Panthers. He has 7 goals this season with 27 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 26%. He has a total of 5 assists on the season and averages 16 minutes played per game. Vincent Trocheck has averaged 16 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 26% by scoring 6 goals on 23 shots. He has 5 assists giving him a total of 11 points on the season. Roberto Luongo has 4 wins and 5 losses this season in net for the Panthers. He has had 360 shots against him and has given up 26 goals. He has made 334 saves for a save percentage of 93%.
The Sabres have 14 total points this season. They have scored 36 goals while giving up 42 goals. They have had 51 power play opportunities and have scored 12 goals on those chances for a percentage of 24%. The Sabres have allowed 38 power play opportunities and given up 9 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 76%. They average 32 shots per game and as a team are shooting 7.59% for the season to this point. They allow 28 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 90%.
The Panthers have a total of 15 points on the season. They have 12 power play goals on 53 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 23%. They have allowed 53 power play opportunities and have given up 13 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 75%. As a team, the Sabres have a total of 41 goals scored while they've given up 38 goals to this point. They average 28 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 9.72%. As a team they give up 32 shots per game and have a save percentage of 92%.
Buffalo Sabres Betting Trends
The Buffalo Sabres are 6-8 straight up
The Buffalo Sabres are 5-7-3 against the over/under
Florida Panthers Betting Trends
The Florida Panthers are 6-9 straight up
The Florida Panthers are 5-5-5 against the over/under
Buffalo Sabres Injuries
11/10/15 D Mike Weber Lower Body "?" Thursday vs Florida10/26/15 LW Evander Kane Knee expected to miss 4-6 weeks10/21/15 D Zach Bogosian Lower Body out indefinitely10/09/15 GO Robin Lehner Ankle out 6-8 weeks10/06/15 C Cody McCormick Blood Clot out indefinitely
Florida Panthers Injuries
10/26/15 C Aleksander Barkov Hand expected to miss 3-4 weeks
Tony's Pick: Take Florida
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Tony Sink
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.