Wednesday, November 25, 2015
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Chicago Blackhawks travel to SAP Center to play the San Jose Sharks on Wednesday, November 25, 2015. The opening line for this game has the Blackhawks at +106 and the Sharks at -117. The over/under has been set at 5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Chicago comes into this matchup having played 21 games. They have an overall record of 11-8-2 and on the road they have a record of 3-6-1. Currently they are 5th in the Central Division. They've scored 57 goals and given up 55 goals for a point differential of +2. San Jose shows up with a record of 13-8-0 including 3-5-0 at home this season. They are 1st in the Pacific Division. They've scored 59 goals and surrendered 51 for a goal differential of +8.
Patrick Kane has accumulated 32 total points this season for the Blackhawks. He has 13 goals this season with 77 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 17%. He has a total of 19 assists on the season and averages 21 minutes played per game. Jonathan Toews has averaged 20 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 13% by scoring 7 goals on 52 shots. He has 7 assists giving him a total of 14 points on the season. Corey Crawford has 9 wins and 6 losses this season in net for the Blackhawks. He has had 446 shots against him and has given up 40 goals. He has made 406 saves for a save percentage of 91%.
Joe Pavelski has accumulated 20 total points this season for the Sharks. He has 12 goals this season with 65 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 18%. He has a total of 8 assists on the season and averages 20 minutes played per game. Patrick Marleau has averaged 20 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 11% by scoring 7 goals on 63 shots. He has 8 assists giving him a total of 15 points on the season. Martin Jones has 11 wins and 5 losses this season in net for the Sharks. He has had 453 shots against him and has given up 32 goals. He has made 421 saves for a save percentage of 93%.
The Blackhawks have 24 total points this season. They have scored 57 goals while giving up 55 goals. They have had 71 power play opportunities and have scored 15 goals on those chances for a percentage of 21%. The Blackhawks have allowed 57 power play opportunities and given up 12 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 79%. They average 31 shots per game and as a team are shooting 8.82% for the season to this point. They allow 29 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 91%.
The Sharks have a total of 26 points on the season. They have 9 power play goals on 66 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 14%. They have allowed 67 power play opportunities and have given up 14 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 79%. As a team, the Blackhawks have a total of 58 goals scored while they've given up 51 goals to this point. They average 30 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 9.25%. As a team they give up 29 shots per game and have a save percentage of 92%.
Chicago Blackhawks Betting Trends
The Chicago Blackhawks are 11-10 straight up
The Chicago Blackhawks are 8-10-2 against the over/under
San Jose Sharks Betting Trends
The San Jose Sharks are 12-8 straight up
The San Jose Sharks are 9-9-2 against the over/under
Chicago Blackhawks Injuries
11/21/15 LW Teuvo Teravainen Upper Body "?" Wednesday vs San Jose
San Jose Sharks Injuries
11/19/15 RW Ben Smith Head out indefinitely
10/16/15 C Logan Couture Fibula expected to miss 4-6 weeks
10/05/15 LW Raffi Torres Suspension expected to miss 41 games
Tony's Pick: Take San Jose
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Tony Sink
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.