Wednesday, November 4, 2015
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Pittsburgh Penguins travel to Rogers Arena to play the Vancouver Canucks on Wednesday, November 4, 2015. The opening line for this game has the Penguins at -102 and the Canucks at -108. The over/under has been set at 5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Pittsburgh comes into this matchup having played 11 games. They have an overall record of 7-4-0 and on the road they have a record of 3-2-0. Currently they are 4th in the Metropolitan Division. They've scored 24 goals and given up 20 goals for a point differential of +4. Vancouver shows up with a record of 6-2-4 including 2-2-3 at home this season. They are 1st in the Pacific Division. They've scored 36 goals and surrendered 26 for a goal differential of +10.
Sidney Crosby has accumulated 5 total points this season for the Penguins. He has 1 goal this season with 30 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 3%. He has a total of 4 assists on the season and averages 21 minutes played per game. Evgeni Malkin has averaged 19 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 15% by scoring 4 goals on 27 shots. He has 6 assists giving him a total of 10 points on the season. Marc-Andre Fleury has 6 wins and 4 losses on the year in net for the Penguins. He has given up 17 goals on the 292 shots he has faced. He has 275 saves for a save percentage of 94%.
Daniel Sedin has accumulated 9 total points this season for the Canucks. He has 3 goals this season with 45 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 7%. He has a total of 6 assists on the season and averages 19 minutes played per game. Henrik Sedin has averaged 19 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 13% by scoring 2 goals on 16 shots. He has 5 assists giving him a total of 7 points on the season. Ryan Miller has 5 wins and 2 losses on the year in net for the Canucks. He has given up 23 goals on the 314 shots he has faced. He has 291 saves for a save percentage of 93%.
The Penguins have 14 total points this season. They have scored 24 goals while giving up 20 goals. They have had 35 power play opportunities and have scored 4 goals on those chances for a percentage of 11%. The Penguins have allowed 35 power play opportunities and given up 4 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 89%. They average 32 shots per game and as a team are shooting 6.92% for the season to this point. They allow 31 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 94%.
The Canucks have a total of 16 points on the season. They have 7 power play goals on 36 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 19%. They have allowed 32 power play opportunities and have given up 3 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 91%. As a team, the Penguins have a total of 36 goals scored while they've given up 26 goals to this point. They average 31 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 9.84%. As a team they give up 29 shots per game and have a save percentage of 93%.
Pittsburgh Penguins Betting Trends
The Pittsburgh Penguins are 7-4 straight up
The Pittsburgh Penguins are 1-8-2 against the over/under
Vancouver Canucks Betting Trends
The Vancouver Canucks are 5-6 straight up
The Vancouver Canucks are 4-5-5 against the over/under
Pittsburgh Penguins Injuries
No key injuries to report
Vancouver Canucks Injuries
11/02/15 LW Brandon Prust Ankle out indefinitely
11/02/15 D Luca Sbisa Foot expected to miss 1 week
10/08/15 GO Jacob Markstrom Hamstring out indefinitely
10/05/15 LW Chris Higgins Foot out indefinitely
Guy's Pick: Take Vancouver
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Guy Bruhn
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.