Sunday, November 8, 2015
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Vancouver Canucks travel to Prudential Center to play the New Jersey Devils on Sunday, November 8, 2015. The opening line for this game has the Canucks at +138 and the Devils at -151. The over/under has been set at 5.5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Vancouver comes into this matchup having played 13 games. They have an overall record of 6-3-4 and on the road they have a record of 4-0-1. Currently they are 2nd in the Pacific Division. They've scored 38 goals and given up 29 goals for a point differential of +9. New Jersey shows up with a record of 7-5-1 including 3-3-1 at home this season. They are 5th in the Metropolitan Division. They've scored 33 goals and surrendered 33 for a goal differential of 0.
Daniel Sedin has accumulated 10 total points this season for the Canucks. He has 4 goals this season with 47 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 9%. He has a total of 6 assists on the season and averages 19 minutes played per game. Henrik Sedin has averaged 19 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 13% by scoring 2 goals on 16 shots. He has 6 assists giving him a total of 8 points on the season. Ryan Miller has 5 wins and 3 losses this season in net for the Canucks. He has had 337 shots against him and has given up 26 goals. He has made 311 saves for a save percentage of 92%.
Mike Cammalleri has accumulated 12 total points this season for the Devils. He has 4 goals this season with 37 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 11%. He has a total of 8 assists on the season and averages 20 minutes played per game. Adam Henrique has averaged 21 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 21% by scoring 6 goals on 29 shots. He has 3 assists giving him a total of 9 points on the season. Cory Schneider has 7 wins and 3 losses this season in net for the Devils. He has had 310 shots against him and has given up 24 goals. He has made 286 saves for a save percentage of 92%.
The Canucks have 16 total points this season. They have scored 38 goals while giving up 29 goals. They have had 40 power play opportunities and have scored 7 goals on those chances for a percentage of 18%. The Canucks have allowed 35 power play opportunities and given up 4 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 89%. They average 30 shots per game and as a team are shooting 9.84% for the season to this point. They allow 28 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 92%.
The Devils have a total of 15 points on the season. They have 10 power play goals on 46 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 22%. They have allowed 40 power play opportunities and have given up 9 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 78%. As a team, the Canucks have a total of 33 goals scored while they've given up 33 goals to this point. They average 26 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 9.91%. As a team they give up 27 shots per game and have a save percentage of 91%.
Vancouver Canucks Betting Trends
The Vancouver Canucks are 5-7 straight up
The Vancouver Canucks are 4-5-3 against the over/under
New Jersey Devils Betting Trends
The New Jersey Devils are 5-6 straight up
The New Jersey Devils are 4-6-3 against the over/under
Vancouver Canucks Injuries
11/02/15 LW Brandon Prust Ankle out indefinitely
11/02/15 D Luca Sbisa Foot expected to miss 1 week
New Jersey Devils Injuries
10/22/15 LW Tuomo Ruutu Foot out 4-6 weeks
10/07/15 LW Patrik Elias Knee out indefinitely
Josh's Pick: Take Vancouver
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Josh Schonwald
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.