Saturday, November 14, 2015
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Winnipeg Jets travel to Bridgestone Arena to play the Nashville Predators on Saturday, November 14, 2015. The opening line for this game has the Jets at +130 and the Predators at -150. The over/under has been set at 5.5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Winnipeg comes into this matchup having played 17 games. They have an overall record of 8-7-2 and on the road they have a record of 5-4-1. Currently they are 5th in the Central Division. They've scored 48 goals and given up 52 goals for a point differential of -4. Nashville shows up with a record of 9-3-3 including 5-1-2 at home this season. They are 4th in the Central Division. They've scored 43 goals and surrendered 38 for a goal differential of +5.
Dustin Byfuglien has accumulated 9 total points this season for the Jets. He has 4 goals this season with 59 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 7%. He has a total of 5 assists on the season and averages 23 minutes played per game. Blake Wheeler has averaged 19 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 16% by scoring 8 goals on 51 shots. He has 12 assists giving him a total of 20 points on the season. Ondrej Pavelec has 4 wins and 6 losses this season in net for the Jets. He has had 326 shots against him and has given up 31 goals. He has made 295 saves for a save percentage of 91%.
Shea Weber has accumulated 9 total points this season for the Predators. He has 5 goals this season with 41 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 12%. He has a total of 4 assists on the season and averages 24 minutes played per game. Filip Forsberg has averaged 19 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 6% by scoring 2 goals on 35 shots. He has 8 assists giving him a total of 10 points on the season. Pekka Rinne has 8 wins and 2 losses this season in net for the Predators. He has had 346 shots against him and has given up 30 goals. He has made 316 saves for a save percentage of 91%.
The Jets have 18 total points this season. They have scored 48 goals while giving up 52 goals. They have had 50 power play opportunities and have scored 9 goals on those chances for a percentage of 18%. The Jets have allowed 67 power play opportunities and given up 12 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 82%. They average 30 shots per game and as a team are shooting 9.36% for the season to this point. They allow 31 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 90%.
The Predators have a total of 21 points on the season. They have 10 power play goals on 50 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 20%. They have allowed 46 power play opportunities and have given up 10 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 78%. As a team, the Jets have a total of 43 goals scored while they've given up 38 goals to this point. They average 32 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 9.09%. As a team they give up 28 shots per game and have a save percentage of 91%.
Winnipeg Jets Betting Trends
The Winnipeg Jets are 8-9 straight up
The Winnipeg Jets are 9-7-1 against the over/under
Nashville Predators Betting Trends
The Nashville Predators are 7-6 straight up
The Nashville Predators are 7-8-0 against the over/under
Winnipeg Jets Injuries
11/04/15 C Andrew Copp Upper Body out indefinitely
10/25/15 D Grant Clitsome Back out indefinitely
Nashville Predators Injuries
11/12/15 LW Eric Nystrom Upper Body out indefinitely
11/12/15 C Paul Gaustad Lower Body "?" Saturday vs Winnipeg
11/10/15 GO Carter Hutton Upper Body out indefinitely
Josh's Pick: Take Nashville
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Josh Schonwald
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.