Friday, January 22, 2016
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The St. Louis Blues travel to Pepsi Center to play the Colorado Avalanche on Friday, January 22, 2016. The opening line for this game has the Blues at -110 and the Avalanche at +100. The over/under has been set at 5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
St. Louis comes into this matchup having played 50 games. They have an overall record of 28-15-7 and on the road they have a record of 12-7-4. Currently they are 3rd in the Central Division. They've scored 128 goals and given up 124 goals for a point differential of +4. Colorado shows up with a record of 24-21-3 including 11-10-3 at home this season. They are 5th in the Central Division. They've scored 133 goals and surrendered 131 for a goal differential of +2.
Vladimir Tarasenko has accumulated 46 total points this season for the Blues. He has 25 goals this season with 176 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 14%. He has a total of 21 assists on the season and averages 19 minutes played per game. Alex Steen has averaged 21 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 11% by scoring 14 goals on 132 shots. He has 27 assists giving him a total of 41 points on the season. Jake Allen has 18 wins and 10 losses this season in net for the Blues. He has had 896 shots against him and has given up 68 goals. He has made 828 saves for a save percentage of 92%.
Gabriel Landeskog has accumulated 32 total points this season for the Avalanche. He has 10 goals this season with 101 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 10%. He has a total of 22 assists on the season and averages 19 minutes played per game. Nathan MacKinnon has averaged 19 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 9% by scoring 15 goals on 160 shots. He has 23 assists giving him a total of 38 points on the season. Semyon Varlamov has 17 wins and 12 losses this season in net for the Avalanche. He has had 967 shots against him and has given up 84 goals. He has made 883 saves for a save percentage of 91%.
The Blues have 63 total points this season. They have scored 125 goals while giving up 122 goals. They have had 140 power play opportunities and have scored 28 goals on those chances for a percentage of 20%. The Blues have allowed 165 power play opportunities and given up 24 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 85%. They average 30 shots per game and as a team are shooting 8.38% for the season to this point. They allow 30 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 92%.
The Avalanche have a total of 51 points on the season. They have 33 power play goals on 161 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 20%. They have allowed 151 power play opportunities and have given up 30 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 80%. As a team, the Blues have a total of 133 goals scored while they've given up 131 goals to this point. They average 29 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 9.69%. As a team they give up 31 shots per game and have a save percentage of 91%.
St. Louis Blues Betting Trends
The St. Louis Blues are 25-22 straight up
The St. Louis Blues are 18-25-7 against the over/under
Colorado Avalanche Betting Trends
The Colorado Avalanche are 24-24 straight up
The Colorado Avalanche are 22-25-1 against the over/under
St. Louis Blues Injuries
12/06/15 C Steve Ott Hamstring out 3 months
01/21/16 D Carl Gunnarsson Upper Body is upgraded to probable Friday vs. Colorado
01/20/16 D Colton Parayko Illness "?" Friday vs Colorado
01/20/16 D Robert Bortuzzo Lower Body "?" Friday vs Colorado
01/11/16 LW Magnus Paajarvi Upper Body expected to miss 1-2 weeks
01/11/16 GO Jake Allen Knee out indefinitely
01/02/16 LW Jaden Schwartz Ankle expected to miss 4-6 weeks
Colorado Avalanche Injuries
12/30/15 D Brad Stuart Back out indefinitely
12/26/15 GO Reto Berra Ankle out indefinitely
10/06/15 C Jesse Winchester Concussion out indefinitely
01/21/16 D Erik Johnson Knee is downgraded to expected to miss another week
Josh's Pick: Take Colorado
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Josh Schonwald
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.