Arizona Coyotes at Vegas Golden Knights NHL Picks & Predictions 12/3/2017
Sunday, December 3, 2017
Get todays NHL hockey odds on this game.
The Arizona Coyotes travel to T-Mobile Arena to play the Vegas Golden Knights on Sunday, December 3, 2017. The opening line for this game has the Coyotes at +153 and the Golden Knights at -170.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Arizona has a record of 6-18-4 this season and on the road they have a record of 4-10-3. They are 8th in the Pacific Division. They've scored 66 goals and given up 101 goals for a point differential of -35. For the season they have an ATS record of 6-22-0 and an over/under record of 13-14-0. Vegas has a record of 15-8-1 including 9-2-0 at home this season. They are 2nd in the Pacific Division. They've scored 87 goals and surrendered 80 for a goal differential of +7. Their record against the spread is 15-10-0 while their over/under record is 16-7-0.
Valuable Arizona Coyotes Betting Trends
The Arizona Coyotes are 6-22-0 straight up this year
The Arizona Coyotes are 13-14-0 against the over/under this season
Important Vegas Golden Knights Betting Trends
The Vegas Golden Knights are 15-10-0 straight up this year
The Vegas Golden Knights are 16-7-0 against the over/under this season
Key Arizona Coyotes Injuries
12/01/17 GO Antti Raanta Upper Body is downgraded to OUT Saturday vs New Jersey
12/01/17 D Niklas Hjalmarsson Upper Body is "?" Saturday vs New Jersey
10/10/17 D Jakob Chychrun Knee IR (10/02)
Key Vegas Golden Knights Injuries
12/01/17 D Deryk Engelland Hand is "?" Sunday vs Arizona
11/30/17 LW David Perron Upper Body IR (11/30)
11/30/17 LW William Carrier Undisclosed IR (11/30)
10/31/17 GO Oscar Dansk Lower Body IR (10/30)
10/15/17 RW David Clarkson Back IR (10/03)
10/15/17 C Mikhail Grabovski Concussion IR (10/03)
10/15/17 GO Marc-Andre Fleury Concussion IR (10/13)
10/06/17 D Clayton Stoner Abdominal IR (10/02)
Scott Wedgewood has 2 wins and 4 losses this season in net for the Coyotes. He has 256 shots against him and he's given up 24 goals. He's made 232 saves for a save percentage of 91%. Clayton Keller has accumulated 21 total points this season for the Coyotes. He has 11 goals this year with 83 shots on goal, giving him a shooting percentage of 13%. He has a total of 10 assists on the season and averages 19.3 minutes played per game. Oliver Ekman-Larsson averages 25.3 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 8% by scoring 6 goals on 79 shots. He has 12 assists, giving him a total of 18 points on the season.
David Perron has scored 19 total points this year for the Golden Knights. He has 6 goals this season with 39 shots on goal, giving him a shooting percentage of 15%. He has a total of 13 assists on the season and averages 17.6 minutes played per game. Malcolm Subban has 4 wins and 2 losses this year in goal for the Golden Knights. He has 184 shots against him and he's surrendered 14 goals. He's made 170 saves for a save percentage of 92%. James Neal averages 17.3 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 19% by scoring 12 goals on 65 shots. He has 7 assists, giving him a total of 19 points on the season.
Useful Team Statistics
The Coyotes have allowed 76 power play opportunities and have given up 15 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 80% this year. That is 16th in the NHL. They average 30 shots per game and as a team shoot 7.80% for the season. They allow 32 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 89%, which is ranked 31st in the league. The Coyotes has 16 total points this season, ranking 30th in the NHL in offense. They are 28th in the league with 66 goals while they've given up 101 goals, which is 1st overall. They have had 94 power play opportunities and scored 16 goals on those chances for a percentage of 17%. That is 26th in the NHL.
Useful Team Statistics
As a team, the Golden Knights are 5th with 83 goals scored while they are 21st in the NHL with 73 goals allowed this year. They average 31 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 11.13%. They give up 30 shots per game and have a save percentage of 90%, putting them in 26th place in the league. The Golden Knights have a total of 31 points this year, which is 10th in the NHL. They have 17 power play goals on 86 opportunities for a percentage of 20%. That ranks their power play unit 16th. They've allowed 76 power play opportunities and have given up 15 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 80%, which is 17th overall.
Arizona is 19th in the NHL in Corsi percentage with 49.2%, as they've attempted 1,635 shots on net at full strength while they've given up 1,689 shots on net in the same situations. Their Fenwick percentage is 48.4% as they have 1,205 attempts while they have given up 1,286 shots on the defensive end. That ranks them 23rd in the league. The Coyotes start possessions in the offensive zone 48.3% of the time, which is 22nd in the league, while their defensive zone percentage is at 51.7% for the season. That is 5th overall in the NHL. They have 858 face-off wins compared to 925 losses, meaning their face-off win percentage is 48.1%. That ranks them 26th in the league. On defense Arizona has 660 hits and they have blocked 403 shots from the opposition, putting them 2nd overall.
The Golden Knights start possessions in the offensive zone 50.1% of the time while their defensive zone percentage is at 49.9% for the year. That ranks them 21st and 14th respectively in the NHL. They have 757 face-off wins as opposed to 750 losses, meaning their face-off win percentage is 50.2%. That is 21st in the league. On defense Vegas has 475 hits and they've blocked 370 attempts from opposing offenses, ranking them 13th in blocked shots. Vegas is ranked 12th in Corsi percentage with 50.9% as they've tried 1,419 shots on goal while at full strength while they have surrendered 1,369 shots on net when they have a full team on the ice. Their Fenwick percentage is 12th in the NHL at 51.4%, as they have 1,055 shots while they've given up 999 attempts on defense.
Who will win tonight's Coyotes/Golden Knights NHL game against the spread? Josh's Pick: Take Vegas -170 Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Josh's Pick: Take Vegas -170
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Josh Schonwald
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.