Philadelphia Flyers at Minnesota Wild NHL Picks & Parlay 11/14/2017
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Xcel Energy Center
Get todays NHL hockey odds on this game.
The Philadelphia Flyers head to Xcel Energy Center to take on the Minnesota Wild on Tuesday, November 14, 2017. The opening line for this contest has the Flyers at +127 and the Wild at -140.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Philadelphia has a record of 8-7-2 this year and away from home they have a record of 4-4-0. They are 7th in the Metropolitan Division. They've tallied 50 goals and surrendered 45 goals for a point differential of +5. For the year they have an ATS mark of 8-9-0 and an over/under record of 8-8-0. Minnesota has a record of 7-7-2, including 3-3-1 on home ice this year. They are 7th in the Central Division. They've scored 46 goals and have given up 44 for a goal differential of +2. Their record against the spread is 7-9-0 while their over/under mark is 8-6-0.
Valuable Philadelphia Flyers Betting Trends
The Philadelphia Flyers are 8-9-0 straight up this year
The Philadelphia Flyers are 8-8-0 against the over/under this season
Important Minnesota Wild Betting Trends
The Minnesota Wild are 7-9-0 straight up this year
The Minnesota Wild are 8-6-0 against the over/under this season
Key Philadelphia Flyers Injuries
11/10/17 C Nolan Patrick Upper Body IR (10/25)
11/06/17 RW Colin McDonald Lower Body IR (10/03)
10/30/17 D Andrew MacDonald Lower Body IR (10/21)
10/15/17 GO Anthony Stolarz Knee IR (10/03)
Key Minnesota Wild Injuries
10/24/17 LW Zach Parise Back is out indefinitely
10/13/17 C Charlie Coyle Fibula IR (10/12)
Player SpotlightBrian Elliott has 6 wins and 4 losses this season in goal for the Flyers. He has 325 shots against him and he's surrendered 30 goals. He's made 295 stops for a save percentage of 91%. Wayne Simmonds has scored 11 total points this year for the Flyers. He has 6 goals this season with 36 shots on net, giving him a shooting percentage of 17%. He has a total of 5 assists on the year and averages 18.2 minutes played per contest. Claude Giroux averages 19.8 minutes of ice time per game this season. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 27% by tallying 9 goals on 34 attempts. He has 11 assists, giving him a total of 20 points on the year.
Eric Staal has 12 total points this season for the Wild. He has 5 goals this year with 46 shots on goal, giving him a shooting percentage of 11%. He has a total of 7 assists on the year and averages 18.6 minutes played per contest. Devan Dubnyk has 6 wins and 6 losses this season in net for the Wild. He has 402 shots against him and he's given up 32 goals. He's made 370 saves for a save percentage of 92%. Chris Stewart averages 12.9 minutes of ice time per contest. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 22% by scoring 6 goals on 27 attempts. He has 2 assists, giving him a total of 8 points on the year.
Useful Team StatisticsThe Flyers have given up 59 power play opportunities and surrendered 12 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 80% this season. That is 19th in the league. They average 32 shots per contest and as a team shoot 9.06% for the year. They allow 30 shot attempts to their opposition per game and have a team save percentage of 91%, ranking them 11th in the NHL at stopping the puck. The Flyers are 20th overall with 18 total points this year. They are 16th in the league with 50 goals and 25th in goals allowed with 45. They've had 59 power play chances and scored 11 goals on those opportunities for a percentage of 19%. That is 15th in the NHL.
Useful Team Statistics
As a team, the Wild are 21st with a total of 46 goals scored while they are 26th with 44 goals surrendered this season. They average 30 shots per game and have a team shooting percentage of 9.64%. As a unit they give up 32 shots per contest and have a save percentage of 92%, putting them 8th in the league. The Wild have a total of 16 points this season, which is 27th in the NHL. They have had 8 power play goals on 51 chances for a percentage of 16%. That is 20th overall. They've given up 58 power play opportunities and surrendered 9 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 84%, ranking 7th when short-handed.
Philadelphia is 16th in the NHL in Corsi percentage with 50.4%, as they've attempted 993 shots on net at full strength while they've given up 979 shots on net in the same situations. Their Fenwick percentage is 51.3% as they have 753 attempts while they have given up 714 shots on the defensive end. That ranks them 12th in the league. The Flyers start possessions in the offensive zone 51.6% of the time, which is 14th in the league, while their defensive zone percentage is at 48.4% for the season. That is 17th overall in the NHL. They have 552 face-off wins compared to 495 losses, meaning their face-off win percentage is 52.7%. That ranks them 5th in the league. On defense Philadelphia has 342 hits and they have blocked 265 shots from the opposition, putting them 5th overall.
The Wild start possessions in the offensive zone 49.5% of the time while their defensive zone percentage is at 50.5% for the year. That ranks them 19th and 9th respectively in the NHL. They have 492 face-off wins as opposed to 493 losses, meaning their face-off win percentage is 49.9%. That is 18th in the league. On defense Minnesota has 316 hits and they've blocked 255 attempts from opposing offenses, ranking them 12th in blocked shots. Minnesota is ranked 27th in Corsi percentage with 47.5% as they've tried 858 shots on goal while at full strength while they have surrendered 950 shots on net when they have a full team on the ice. Their Fenwick percentage is 22nd in the NHL at 48.6%, as they have 658 shots while they've given up 695 attempts on defense.
So what is Tonights Parlay prediction? Parlays Pundit's Pick: Take Minnesota -140 and under 5.5 total goals Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Parlays Pundit's Pick: Take Minnesota -140 and under 5.5 total goals
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.