WANTED: North Carolina Based Sports Bar Liaison – Dinner and Drinks on Us!
Doc’s Sports Service is the most successful sports information and handicapping service in the world. Doc’s has been in business for five decades and is one of the most recognizable names in the sports betting industry.
The backbone of the company is Doc’s annual publication, Doc’s Sports Journal. Since the 1970s, this pocket-sized NFL and college football schedule and information booklet has been a mainstay in Nevada sports books and casinos, as well as in sports bars, card rooms and newsstands across America.
Doc’s is looking for a liaison for their publication for local sports bars and other establishments in North Carolina.
We are looking for liaisons in the following cities:
Whether you root for the Tar Heels or Wolfpack, this job is for you!
This is THE ULTIMATE JOB for a sports fan.
All a liaison would have to do is introduce Doc’s publication to establishments in their area. Doc’s Sports will pick up the tab for food and drinks for the liaison and their plus-one.
“Doc’s Sports Journal has been the top pocket-sized football schedule in the nation for years,” said Jeremy Martin, content manager for Doc’s Sports. “Any bettor that has spent any time in Las Vegas sportsbooks over the years knows about Doc’s ‘little red book’. For more than three decades, we have had the same couple individuals that have traveled the country for us, introducing our publication to various establishments. With legalization in many states, sports betting is exploding in popularity in America. And that’s why we need help in getting more eyeballs on our already extremely popular annual publication.”
That’s it! There is no selling or distribution involved.
Doc’s would also like the liaison to provide a short review of the food and drinks for the establishment as well as any pictures they could take with a phone. This will be for Doc’s to help promote the establishment on their website.
We are excited to work with people from the great state of North Carolina!
This position is available for this football season and next.
Qualified candidates could also receive up to $1,500 in a cash bonus on top of Doc’s picking up food and drink tabs at these establishments.
It doesn’t get much better than that!
This unique offer allows sports fans to do what they love to do – food and drinks at their favorite establishment, and Doc’s Sports will pick up the tab for two people.
Most Recent Sports Handicapping
- Legal US Sportsbooks are Going Live on New Years’ Day in Ohio
- Louisiana Sportsbooks Wrap Up October With More Than $1.8 Billion in Wagers
- Maryland Awards 10 US Online Sportsbook Betting Licenses
- The Top Online US Sportsbook in New York Remains FanDuel
- The Massachusetts Gaming Commission has Plans for Retail and Online Sportsbooks
- Fanatics Plans to Launch its US New Sports Betting Division in January, 2023
- DraftKings and ESPN Expand Their Sports Betting Partnership
- FanDuel Sportsbook Has a Pre-Launch Promo Code in Ohio
- Square Bettors Becoming Well-Rounded
- BetMGM Provides Insight to Sports Betting North of the Border