Preakness Stakes Payout and Results
by Doc's Sports - 5/15/2010
There will be no Triple Crown winner in 2010 as Lookin at Lucky won the Preakness Stakes on Saturday at Pimlico over Kentucky Derby winner Super Saver. For Preakness Stakes payout results, co-favorite Lookin at Lucky paid $6.80 for a $2 win bet.
There hasn’t been a Triple Crown winner in 32 years since Affirmed did it in 1978 and racing fans will have to wait for next year for another chance. Lookin at Lucky, ridden by Martin Garcia, made his move around the final turn and shrugged off challenges from First Dude, who took place, and Jackson Bend, the third-place horse.
Lookin at Lucky managed to avoid the trouble that had plagued him in his last two races. Yawanna Twist rounded out the Superfecta in fourth.
|Horse Number||Horse Name||Win||Place||Show|
|7||Lookin At Lucky||$6.80||$4.60||$3.80|
|$2 Susan/Preakness Double||4-7||$89.60|
Most Recent Preakness Stakes Handicapping
- 2020 Preakness Stakes Predictions
- 2021 Preakness Stakes Odds
- 2019 Preakness Stakes Long Shots: Advice and Expert Betting Tips for Value
- 2019 Preakness Stakes Pace Scenario
- Best Trifecta Bets for the 2019 Preakness Stakes
- 2019 Preakness Stakes Trivia Questions and Answers
- Alwaysmining Odds to Win the 2019 Preakness Stakes with Picks and Predictions
- Signalman Odds to Win the 2019 Preakness Stakes with Picks and Predictions
- Anothertwistafate Odds to Win the 2019 Preakness Stakes with Picks and Predictions
- Bourbon War Odds to Win the 2019 Preakness Stakes with Picks and Predictions