2018 World Cup Group F Predictions and Expert Betting Advice
The 2018 World Cup kicks off June 14, and I'm counting the days until this tournament starts! Here I will preview the first of eight groups that will be traveling to Russia. For Group E we talked about how Brazil is one of the favorites to win it all, and in Group F let's throw in Germany as the other betting favorite to win it all. Germany won the World Cup in 2014, and they look to become the first country since Brazil in 1961 to win back-to-back World Cups. In recent World Cups the defending camps haven't fared well, and in this group Mexico and Sweden will look to play spoiler. South Korea rounds out Group F, and the Korea Republic is a talented squad and they will play their hearts out but they drew a tough group. Down below I have listed Group F betting odds for offshore sports book MyBookie, and I also listed the Group F schedule.
Group F Teams & Odds
Korea Republic 13-1
Group F Schedule:
Germany vs. Mexico: Sunday, June 17 11 a.m. ET
Sweden vs. South Korea: Monday, June 18 8 a.m. ET
Germany vs. Sweden: Saturday, June 23 11 a.m. ET
South Korea vs. Mexico: Saturday, June 23 2 p.m. ET
South Korea vs. Germany: Wednesday, June 27 10 a.m. ET
Mexico vs. Sweden: Wednesday, June 27 10 a.m. ET
Breakdown - Predictions
Let's face it, this group is the World Champion's group to win, and I don't see Germany having any hiccups during group play. Mexico can be really good at times and can be really bad at times, and for me I just don't like the squad Mexico is bringing over to Russia. Sweden returns to World Cup play since a 12-year absence, and I see them playing really good football in group play. The Swedes beat France in qualifications, and if they can avoid any mishaps during Mexico and Korea I see them advancing to the round of 16. South Korea will be no push over, and their first match against Sweden could be a good match to watch, but I just don't seem them playing Cinderella in this group.
Prediction: Germany to Win the Group -380
Sweden also Makes it out of the group.
Raphael Esparza is one of the best soccer handicappers in the country. Esparza had a winning English Premier League season and closed out the Premier League on a ridiculous run of 21-6 $5,680 and Esparza looks for a huge World Cup soccer tournament. Esparza has had winning World Cups in both men's and women's and in 2014 he cashed over $2,300 dollars including a Game of the Year winner. New clients can take advantage of Doc's no-hassle $60 free picks offer and get Esparza's weekday picks. Click here for $60 worth of free picks .
Read more articles by Raphael Esparza
Most Recent Soccer Betting and Handicapping
- Real Salt Lake vs Colorado Rapids Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/12/2020
- Sporting KC vs Minnesota United FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/12/2020
- Toronto FC vs D.C. United Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/12/2020
- Leicester City vs Bournemouth Predictions, EPL Picks, Betting Tips, 7/12/2020
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Predictions, EPL Picks, Betting Tips, 7/12/2020
- Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa Predictions, EPL Picks, Betting Tips, 7/12/2020
- Everton vs Wolverhampton Predictions, EPL Picks, Betting Tips, 7/12/2020
- Atlanta United FC vs New York Red Bulls Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/11/2020
- FC Cincinnati vs Columbus Crew Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/11/2020
- Manchester City vs Brighton Predictions, EPL Picks, Betting Tips, 7/11/2020