I always tell people you can put odds up on anything and you will get action no matter what it is, and our friends over at 5Dimes haven't proven us wrong yet. Don't hate the messenger and don't tell me that I have a gambling problem because of what I'm going to throw down on this Super Bowl Sunday.
Not only is this Sunday Super Bowl 50, but late afternoon is the Puppy Bowl XII, televised on the Animal Planet. Offshore sportsbook 5Dimes has put a line on the Puppy Bowl, and I can't believe I'm typing this but the number has moved rapidly. Who is in the Puppy Bowl you ask? Sunday afternoon Puppy Bowl XII is against Team Ruff versus Team Fluff, and don't forget the Kitty halftime show.
5Dimes posted a line on the Puppy Bowl, and they opened Team Ruff as a +2.5-point favorite, and quickly the number moved to -3.5 as of Saturday morning. When I woke up Sunday morning I saw that Team Ruff is now -14.5, and bettors are dreaming about a possible middle of this Puppy Bowl (probably not).
Here are the odds and my betting predictions - Odds Provided by 5Dimes
Puppy Bowl XII - Animal Planet
Team Ruff -14.5 -120
Team Fluff +14.5 -120
Team Ruff Money Line -600
Team Ruff Money Line +400
After hours and hours of research and going over footage of these two puppy teams, I have broken down the Puppy Bowl and here is my free winner. Last year Team Ruff easily won 87-49 over Team Fluff, and if there was a total I believe that Puppy Bowl would have gone over. This year I'm taking the Underdog (pun definitely intended), and getting +14.5 is just too hard to pass up. They say that a dog is man's best friend, and I'm hoping a man's best friend will cash me my +14.5 underdog ticket.
In writing this article I did learn that last year was the first year there were two teams and an actual scoreboard. Last year the Puppy Bowl drew 2.76 million viewers, and the first Puppy Bowl in 2005 had 5.58 million viewers.
Doc's Sports is offering $60 worth of Raphael Esparza member's picks absolutely free - no obligation, no sales people - you don't even have to enter credit card information. You can use this $60 credit any way you please for Raphael Esparza or any handicapper and any sport on Doc's Sports Advisory Board list of expert sports handicappers. Doc's Sports handicappers will have all their Super Bowl picks out on Thursday, February 4 2016. Click here for more details and take advantage of this free $60 picks credit today .
Most Recent Pop Culture Betting
- Friends Reunion Betting Odds: What Will Happen in TV Event of the Year
- 2021 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Betting Odds and Predictions
- Possible Tiger King Movie and Other Betting Props from Popular Netflix Doc
- NBA 2K Players Tournament Predictions with Betting Odds and Picks
- WrestleMania 36 Predictions with Odds and Expert Betting Picks
- First Movie Studio to Release Coronavirus Movie: Odds and Predictions
- 2020 Hot Dog Eating Contest Odds and Expert Betting Predictions
- 2020 Razzie Awards Odds and Expert Betting Predictions
- 2020 Oscars Odds with Expert Academy Awards Betting Predictions
- 2020 Coachella Music Festival Betting Odds