Betting Odds Released for OJ Simpson Parole Chances
by Raphael Esparza - 3/1/2017
The 89th Academy Awards (Oscars) were Sunday night, and the winner for 'Best Documentary Feature' went to ESPN Films and their 30 for 30 series O.J.: Made in America. This five-part miniseries directed by Ezra Edelman was not only an outstanding documentary but it also it got me asking myself, when is O.J. Simpson up for parole?
In 2008, Simpson was convicted of 12 counts (including armed robbery and kidnapping) and sentenced to 33 years in prison, which was exactly 13 years after being found not guilty in the murder of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman. Monday July 3, 2017, the Nevada parole board will be tasked with deciding if Simpson can be released out of prison around October. Crazy!
Free $60 in Member Sports Picks No Obligation Click Here
Thanks to the winning Documentary about O.J. Simpson, his name is all over the news and pop culture media again, but this summer when his parole date nears we could be hearing his name yet again. MyBookie has decided to post odds on whether O.J. Simpson will be paroled this summer, and as soon as they posted these odds the action quickly came in. Other media outlets have reported that a member of the Nevada parole board has said that odds of Mr. Simpson getting out in October look promising after thorough analysis of the factors that go into the decision.
O.J. Simpson Parole Odds - Provided by MyBookie
Will O.J. Simpson Be Paroled This Summer
Normally at this time I give out a free selection, but I do not want karma against me on this betting proposition. But, while I was doing research and reading tons of articles, my lean goes to the 'Yes'. Talking to attorneys I know, they all agree that O.J. Simpson will probably be paroled. Simpson has done a significant amount of time behind bars, and all accounts say he hasn't caused any problems while serving his time. I believe the main question is what happens if he is not granted parole this summer? I guess another betting proposition.
Raphael Esparza was the former Director of the Race and Sports Book at the Aria Hotel in Las Vegas and is now one of the top handicappers in all sports here at Doc's Sports. Esparza has a monster weekend scheduled in all sports and he has plays in College Basketball, NBA, NHL, English Premier League soccer, MLS Soccer, Boxing, UFC, and yes Horse Racing. New clients can take advantage of Doc's no-hassle $60 free picks offer and get Esparza's weekend picks. Click Here for $60 worth of free picks .
Most Recent Pop Culture Betting Articles
- 2017 WWE SummerSlam Betting Odds and Predictions for Sunday PPV
- Stranger Things Season 2 Betting Odds with Expert Predictions
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Betting Odds with Expert Predictions
- Who Will be Inducted into 2017 Video Game Hall of Fame? Odds and Predictions
- WWE WrestleMania 33 Odds and Expert Betting Picks and Predictions
- Betting Odds Released for OJ Simpson Parole Chances
- 2017 Oscars Picks and Expert Academy Awards Betting Predictions
- 2017 Razzie Awards Odds and Expert Betting Predictions
- WWE Royal Rumble Odds with Expert Betting Picks and Predictions
- What Will Happen First for Ronda Rousey in 2017? Odds and Expert Predictions