Ronda Rousey's long-awaited return to the octagon was quick, and the bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes demolished her with a butt-kicking in a 48-second TKO in the opening round at UFC 207.
Since that loss, the former dominating women's bantamweight champ has been silent, but fans and oddsmakers all have a pretty good idea what Rousey will do next. It's no secret Rousey has tons of options on her plate between fighting, wrestling and acting. but the big question is what will she do in the year 2017.
Our friends over at MyBookie have taken the unfortunate outcome of Rousey's last fight and put up a very interesting betting prop on her upcoming 2017 year. Look closely at this Rousey betting prop because it is specific to what she will do FIRST in 2017, not what she will do during the 2017 year.
What Will Happen First for Ronda Rousey in 2017
Odds Provided by - MyBookie
Rousey Will Fight in the UFC +180
Rousey Will Retire From UFC +325
Rousey Will Join the WWE 15-1
Rousey Will Join Bellator 9-1
Rousey Will Join the Ultimate Fighter 10-1
Rousey Will Star in a Netflix Offering +170
**Free Ronda Rousey Prop Pick**
Yes, I know betting Rousey will fight in the UFC in 2017 at +180 is the easy pick, but I'm going for a long shot that could easily cash. Let's think about this! On April 2, 2017, at Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida WWE WrestleMania 33 kicks off, and every year WWE loves to bring in a big name to their big annual event. Rousey was already in the ring at WrestleMania 31 with the Rock, so why not take a shot at 15-1 that Ronda Rousey will Join WWE the weekend of WrestleMania? As a wrestling fan I would love to see a tag team match between the team of Triple H and his wife Stephanie McMahon against the The Rock and Ronda Rousey. Now that is good TV!
Raphael Esparza is one of the top handicappers in all sports. This week Esparza will have College Basketball, NBA Basketball, NHL, Soccer, Golf (Farmers Insurance Open), Boxing, and of course UFC action. Get his top Boxing/MMA pick this week for only $40, or new clients can take advantage of Doc's no-hassle $60 free picks offer and get Esparza's weekend picks and still have a $20 credit to use for any picks from any handicapper on the site.
Most Recent Pop Culture Betting
- Friends Reunion Betting Odds: What Will Happen in TV Event of the Year
- 2021 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Betting Odds and Predictions
- Possible Tiger King Movie and Other Betting Props from Popular Netflix Doc
- NBA 2K Players Tournament Predictions with Betting Odds and Picks
- WrestleMania 36 Predictions with Odds and Expert Betting Picks
- First Movie Studio to Release Coronavirus Movie: Odds and Predictions
- 2020 Hot Dog Eating Contest Odds and Expert Betting Predictions
- 2020 Razzie Awards Odds and Expert Betting Predictions
- 2020 Oscars Odds with Expert Academy Awards Betting Predictions
- 2020 Coachella Music Festival Betting Odds