I always tell people you can put odds up on anything and you will get action no matter what it is, and our friends over at 5Dimes haven't proven us wrong yet. Again, I do not have a gambling problem because of what I'm going to throw down this Super Bowl Sunday, and my wager has nothing to do with Super Bowl 51.
Not only is this Sunday Super Bowl 51, but Sunday afternoon is the Puppy Bowl XIII, televised on the Animal Planet. Offshore sports book 5Dimes has put a line on the Puppy Bowl, and I can't believe I'm typing this: the number has moved quickly. Who is in the Puppy Bowl you ask? Sunday afternoon Puppy Bowl XIII pits Team Ruff versus Team Fluff, and don't forget my wife favorite, the Kitty-Cat Halftime Show.
Free $60 in Member Super Bowl Picks No Obligation Click Here
5Dimes posted a line on the Puppy Bowl, and they opened Team Fluff -560 and the Wise Dogs (bad pun of Wise Guys) quickly bet it up to -600 as of Saturday morning. The underDOG Team Ruff is now +400; Team Ruff opened +370 on Friday.
Here are the odds and my betting predictions - Odds Provided by 5Dimes
Puppy Bowl XIII - Animal Planet
Team Ruff Money Line +400
Team Fluff Money Line -600
After hours and hours of research and going over footage of these two puppy teams, I have broken down the Puppy Bowl, and here is my free winner. Last year Team Ruff easily won 70-44 over Team Fluff, and if there was a total I believe that Puppy Bowl would have gone easily over. This year I'm taking the 'Underdog' (yes pun intended), and getting +400 is just too hard to pass. They say that a dog is man's best friend, and I'm hoping a man's best friend will cash me my +400 underdog ticket.
Two years ago was the first year there were two teams and an actual scoreboard. Last year's Puppy Bowl drew 10 million viewers, and the first Puppy Bowl in 2005 had 5.58 million viewers. This year the Puppy Bowl is showcasing some special-needs dogs and its own Lady Gaga-esque halftime show. Hopefully the kids can still watch the halftime show if its going to be Lady Gaga-type halftime programming.
Raphael Esparza is one of the best handicappers in all sports. Saturday-Sunday Esparza has plays from NBA, College Basketball, NHL, UFC, and of course the Super Bowl. Get his top Super Bowl Sunday pick for only $30, or new clients can take advantage of Doc's no-hassle $60 free picks offer and get Esparza's weekend picks and still have a $30 credit to use for any picks from any handicapper on the site.
Most Recent Super Bowl Betting Articles
- 2018 Super Bowl Early Betting Odds with Expert NFL Predictions
- Bet the Dog on Sunday! Puppy Bowl Odds Released
- 2017 Super Bowl Totals Betting: Expert Picks and Predictions
- 2017 Super Bowl Free Betting Picks and Predictions: First Touchdown Scorer Props
- Odd Super Bowl Bets 2017 with Expert Betting Picks and Predictions
- 2017 Super Bowl Props Expert Betting Advice with Tips and Help for Newbies
- 2017 Expert Super Bowl Picks: Betting Predictions For Patriots vs. Falcons
- 2017 Super Bowl Wagering Advice: Props to Avoid
- 2017 Super Bowl Betting and Wagering Advice: Key Matchups
- 2017 Super Bowl Matchup Props: Odds and Expert Betting Predictions