2015 Record: 6-7
2016 Las Vegas Season Win Total: 5.5
2016 Season Win Total Picks NCAA Football: 'Over'
Bill Snyder is a goddamn national treasure. Snyder is one of the best coaches in college football history, and I don't think he gets nearly the credit he deserves. Snyder has won two of every three games for 25 years in Manhattan, serving two tours and building up this Kansas State program from scratch. His teams are notoriously tough to predict because of his reliance on transfers and JUCO players. But one thing is for sure: Kansas State will be a tough out no matter whom they line up against.
Free $60 in Member College Football Picks No Obligation Click Here
Snyder's squad is overlooked again heading into 2016. They have only 12 starters back from a team that was thoroughly unimpressive last season. But one of those starters is quarterback Jesse Ertz, who was put out for the season after just two snaps last fall. Ertz will be working behind a green offensive line. But he has his top runner and receiver back as well as an all-league fullback, and K-State should surpass last season's offensive production.
The key for this team will be the defense. Injuries kept this group from finding a rhythm last year. But seven starters are back, and they should feature one of the better secondaries in the conference this season. The key will be finding a pass rush - other than end Jordan Willis - to match.
Kansas State has gone 26-12 against the spread as an underdog over the past seven seasons. That is a testament to Snyder. The Wildcats have one of the toughest road schedules in the country this season, including the season opener at Stanford, and they'll be underdogs at least six times this season. No one has gotten rich betting against Snyder - his teams haven't had back-to-back losing ATS seasons in over 20 years and they went just 6-7 ATS last year - and I think it is a certainty these guys make it back to a bowl game.
2016 Kansas State Wildcats Schedule - CLICK HERE
Robert Ferringo has been the top football handicapper in the country the past five years, earning nearly $13,000 in total football profit with four of six winning seasons. Robert tallied over $20,000 in football profit between 2011 and 2015, including his amazing 2013 NFL season in which he hit 62.1 percent (95-58). Robert has produced 14 of 22 winning football months and an amazing 37 of 57 winning football months over the past decade. Robert has eight of nine winning NFL preseasons and he is at nearly 60 percent winners over his last 750 totals picks. Also, Robert's proprietary KING College Football Betting System has posted three of four winning seasons and is 122-92 over the last three years (57.0 percent).
We are offering new clients $60 in free college football picks for Robert's picks or any Advisory Board handicapper of your choosing. Get your free college football picks now!
Read more articles by Robert Ferringo
Most Recent College Football Handicapping Articles
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Week 12 Line Movements & Last-Minute News
- NCAA Football Handicapping: Miami Hurricanes Championship Contenders
- Free NCAA Football Picks Week 12: Under-the-Radar Matchups Provide Great Betting Profits
- College Football Playoff Scenarios with Expert Predictions
- NCAA Football Mid-Major Free Betting Picks: Marshall Thundering Herd Week 12
- Michigan Wolverines at Wisconsin Badgers Expert Picks with Odds and Betting Predictions
- Virginia Cavaliers at Miami Hurricanes Expert Picks with Odds and Betting Predictions
- UCF Knights at Temple Owls Expert Betting Picks with Odds and Predictions
- Kentucky Wildcats at Georgia Bulldogs Expert Picks with Odds and Predictions
- NCAA Football Betting Advice: Fading the Top 25 Weekly Free Picks